[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its not fake, its how he was in that game

but if he's since grown as a player and i skipped alot of the games that he was in, i can see myself underestimating him a bit.

also in the games that we were together in OLF, he was inactive town and i was scum so never had to read him., i recall faking a result on him in one of them.

im still leaning town on him but not as strong anymore.

its not fake, its how he was in that game

but if he's since grown as a player and i skipped alot of the games that he was in, i can see myself underestimating him a bit.

also in the games that we were together in OLF, he was inactive town and i was scum so never had to read him., i recall faking a result on him in one of them.

im still leaning town on him but not as strong anymore.
I read your reaction in context pretty town now.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
where u lurking thread? why r u claiming without asking whats the case on you and what not
No I was making dinner I just hopped on and saw the notification

Also I was told many times role/flavor isn't indicative of alignment so I see no real reason to hide it

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
whats ur read of flower?
Her line of questioning seems similar to what I've noticed in other games where she's town but I don't know if she does the same has scum

So I'd say she comes off town at least imo

have u played ratchet games b4 btw
I'm the one who taught Ratchet how to play Mafia.
I would assume he's still giving scum safe flavor claims like I taught him to.
But I'm more talking about the blind claiming a roleblocker is pretty adventurous.

x2 Roleblocker isn't out of the realm. Just enough doubt to not be satisfied with the lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.