[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm the one who taught Ratchet how to play Mafia.
I would assume he's still giving scum safe flavor claims like I taught him to.
But I'm more talking about the blind claiming a roleblocker is pretty adventurous.

x2 Roleblocker isn't out of the realm. Just enough doubt to not be satisfied with the lynch.
u asked me about lynchpins yesterday and i was surprised as i thought ratchet learned that from yall / made me think u havent played his games

anyway i dont see any problem with the claim itself, but how he claimed so easily

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
who r u susing rn?
Tbh I'm not sure there isn't much for me to go on right now my vote is on Mango because of the cases built against him but even that one I'm not 100% sold on

I'll probably be able to get a better read once night time happens and things get shaken up

u asked me about lynchpins yesterday and i was surprised as i thought ratchet learned that from yall / made me think u havent played his games

anyway i dont see any problem with the claim itself, but how he claimed so easily
Just to make sure the term hasn't changed over the years. Not fun to assume something is the same and then suddenly it sure isn't.

Crusher, being someone who erases roles? I'd say its not unlikely given the flavor possibility and especially if they're both limited number of uses.
It removes actives and passives. Not sure if it affects faction kills. I don’t want to setup spec too much, but given my role scum having a blocker would make sense.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tbh I'm not sure there isn't much for me to go on right now my vote is on Mango because of the cases built against him but even that one I'm not 100% sold on

I'll probably be able to get a better read once night time happens and things get shaken up
its a 72 hour day why do u need to wait until the night. the thread isnt even active

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
its a 72 hour day why do u need to wait until the night. the thread isnt even active
Exactly the thread isn't active half the time so not much to go on just accusations and some back n forth here and there

Once people start dying that lowers the suspect list and will be able to better zero in on primary suspects based on reactions and claims

Emil

Certified Memelord
Exactly the thread isn't active half the time so not much to go on just accusations and some back n forth here and there

Once people start dying that lowers the suspect list and will be able to better zero in on primary suspects based on reactions and claims
if everyone starts doing that we wont have a game though

Status
Not open for further replies.