[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ah nicee Shiba is up 15% hopefully it goes higher

Anywho

People who've played with @SirDante in the past does he have any scum tells I should be looking out for?

I think for now I'll move my vote to

Vote Lynch: @MangoSenpai

i agree with most of the cases on him and how he seems a bit more panicked then what I've seen from him as a town
Could you point out where in your opinion that I panciked?

I'm getting the vibes that you're just going with the flow, and is generally pretty tense, from my recollection, not a good look for you
Pretty much what I just said, he has been quite stiff and is on my sonar, esp. when he chooses to just jump on my wagon rather than trying to explore other venues

Feels like he's trying to get inbetween the gaps, but can't find the opening to do so.
Been AFK, got hooked on GW2 again. I've been playing all day for weeks straight now, and I should be preparing to travel too now. I'm going to Greece the day after tomorrow lmao. Will be staying there for 2 weeks

Anyway, that's that. I'm just not present in the game because I have been possessed by the gaming particle.

I'll fight the urges and put my focus here in the last hours of this Day Phase ... where the hell did 3 days go...
@MangoSenpai you are trending down for me, I need to see you contribute more.
If it's based on activity alone, then it's NAI. I've had games in the past where I've just been AFK for most of the game, and well, most of the time I got punished for it - which is understandable.

I'm here now, so ask anything you want.
I'll be reading up the pages I missed now in the meantime

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Also, just from memory

I think Watson, Dante and Flower are pretty safe town for me

Ekko is just being ekko, though I'm wondering if he's being too ekko.

Red Night, Fuji, psy are null, where Psy is probably trending more positive than the rest

Yoho is where my radar pings the most right now.

Let's see if I get any new opinions after reading though

Could you point out where in your opinion that I panciked?

I'm getting the vibes that you're just going with the flow, and is generally pretty tense, from my recollection, not a good look for you

Pretty much what I just said, he has been quite stiff and is on my sonar, esp. when he chooses to just jump on my wagon rather than trying to explore other venues

Feels like he's trying to get inbetween the gaps, but can't find the opening to do so.

Been AFK, got hooked on GW2 again. I've been playing all day for weeks straight now, and I should be preparing to travel too now. I'm going to Greece the day after tomorrow lmao. Will be staying there for 2 weeks

Anyway, that's that. I'm just not present in the game because I have been possessed by the gaming particle.

I'll fight the urges and put my focus here in the last hours of this Day Phase ... where the hell did 3 days go...

If it's based on activity alone, then it's NAI. I've had games in the past where I've just been AFK for most of the game, and well, most of the time I got punished for it - which is understandable.

I'm here now, so ask anything you want.
I'll be reading up the pages I missed now in the meantime
Okay, whom would you lynch today between Yoho, Red Night and Cubey?

@Cubey move your vote somewhere more meaningful btw. We are 10 people playing with maj at 7. Means we need everyone on the same page more or less. Even more so if the scum team is all amongst the active players and has 3 people. Then we need the entire Town present to vote.
you tell me who to vote then my queen

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Fear is the path to the dark side.

but yeah, Emil coming to Mango’s rescue, I can definitely see an alliance there.

I can’t read LM at all, but gonna lean him town from his posts.

Dante and Flower seems town as well.
I don’t know what to make of Ekko.
I do agree that Ekko seemed to have backed down from me, at least for now

So what are you suggesting, Ekko is my teammate?

:shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.