Character Discussion Strawhats' Performances Egghead Arc Rankings (1060 - 1112)

This is Luffy failure no matter what they say how they try to shift blame lol
People shitting on Sanji for failing to protect Vegapunk even though VP said it's fine to let him die and it's been foreshadowing that VP is gonna die in one way or the other.:kobeha:

And people hates Vegapunk's character and wanted Oda to get rid of him as soon as possible but when he actually dies, it's suddenly a problem and shift blame to Sanji instead.

Like since when people suddenly like Vegapunk's character now?:snoopy:
He let him die bro, I could forgive everything else except that and the Kizaru apologize shit lol
See above.

But the Kizaru apology letter thing was ass I agree with that.

People shitting on Sanji for failing to protect Vegapunk even though VP said it's fine to let him die and it's been foreshadowing that VP is gonna die in one way or the other.:kobeha:

And people hates Vegapunk's character and wanted Oda to get rid of him as soon as possible but when he actually dies, it's suddenly a problem and shift blame to Sanji instead.

Like since when people suddenly like Vegapunk's character now?:snoopy:

See above.

But the Kizaru apology letter thing was ass I agree with that.
It wasn't Sanji who was laughing and fooling around like a retard while vp was getting stabbed from Saturn :sanmoji:

Strawhats stocks chart this arc so far and are subject to change.

Thoughts on this?
This is all cool and interesting, but this pointing system clearly favors those with few screentimes sometimes.
How is Brook who literally did nothing this arc above Zoro?
I know Zoro had lot of Ls, but he also had lot of Ws. There is just no way Brook's "performance" (of what, doing nothing) is better than Zoro's.

We can make a nice list of Ls for Luffy too

Tagged by Bonney
Ran from a police officer pacifista model
Anime adaptation has G5 vs base Lucci
Distracted Sentomaru/didn't see Lucci coming
Ran out of G5 with Lucci still around/🩹 level damaji
Lucci doesn't acknowledge him as a Yonko after their fight
Released Lucci and Kaku, the entire crew would be dead if Zoro didn't push Lucci out of the lab
Went from oneshotting King/Alber in Ocho Piece to comparing his kid clones to Kaido in One Piece. This is more of a L for Luffy fans
Needed to be saved and carried at least 3x
G5 lasts around 10 minutes
Cackling like a cartoon villain while Vegapunk is dying in front of him
A couple of pts giants/jobbers look no worse than him against the same opponents

Same logic used :michalaugh:

Last edited:
How is Lyffy getting points for shit talking Lucci while Chopper doesn't get points for taking care of Robin wounds ?

Shit criteria clearly made based on personal bias .
Fair.

Lucci did also shit talks Luffy so it cancels out. But Chopper should have gotten a point for treating Robin's wounds I agree.
This is all cool and interesting, but this pointing system clearly favors those with few screentimes sometimes.
How is Brook who literally did nothing this arc above Zoro?
I know Zoro had lot of Ls, but he also had lot of Ws. There is just no way Brook's "performance" (of what, doing nothing) is better than Zoro's.
Brook did almost nothing this arc I agree but because Zoro has a lot of feats this arc, it's hard to accumulate the points and calculate it.

I don't know how the dude that made that chart calculate these shits lol.