[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the slot isn't like, super towny I like her reads somewhat. Not sure she plays the way she did as wolf but don't strongly object to the push, I'd like Nibel dead today.
Issue is she played for a No Lynch and has an anti bussing meta. While yes, it was night time for her, she blatantly just dipped when she could have hammered Yoho.

Issue is she played for a No Lynch and has an anti bussing meta. While yes, it was night time for her, she blatantly just dipped when she could have hammered Yoho.
Id argue if she hammered Yoho it would look worse for her than better. I have a misclear so I'll look at my reads but Id like Nibel today.

Also Hi!! ^w^
Ive already locked myself town yeah?

I don't like harping on votes pertaining to my slot but I feel this game requires it, because 1) one vote was seemingly arbitrary with no elaboration given 2) another vote had no real elaboration given

@Psylocke @Michelle
You two will explain why you had voted on me. For one of you, I expect an explanation beyond "your slot just felt off."
It bodes well, however, for Michelle suspecting my slot prior as it comes across as organic and sincere. What I *don't* like is that it wasn't the only vote on me especially while a small wagon actually had potential.

Okay, I'm here now (on pc, before I was on phone). I think that Psychic is the person I go into first of my lean towns, I liked her agressiveness but chalking all of that up to a rxn test felt icky. I think Michelle I go second.

Anyway, I have DV now. Could have activated my RC, but decided getting DV would be more beneficial with these activity levels.
(Also, I really liked these activity levels. Let me read the game and I felt things were still getting done. I know DV is still more useful but something to note.)

I want pressure on Michelle more tbh.

Not gonna vote tho. It‘s enough if she knows a DV is ready to vote her anytime.
I guess I'm fine with pressure, Michelle is a better player than she's shown this game and she should know it, but I think that might just be due to her being wrong. On the other hand, I am fully double 100% 200% 300% confident on Nibel being the wolfiest woofer to ever woof like never seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.