Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I liked a lot the outcome of the battle : lot of casualties for Qin, real and quick loss, Seika being powerhouses, cool and having a special mindset. Qin retreating is also nice. Losing like this means retreating and swallowing their pride.

But the execution was kinda weird : Ousen being a sitting duck, Akou and Shin being stupid as hell etc etc

So mixed feelings about the arc

Hara hates YTW at this point no way she got sidelined the whole arc, hyped up Kitari attacking Hango to save Heki then showed none of it
Post automatically merged:

Not a single full fight, just a one panel long Bananji vs Feego King
But by doing so, he preserved her hype. This is Ousen fuck up, she can't make up for it.

Hara made Shin be the one to start the battle then couldn't even let him kill Enkan
:josad:
At least the Kitari/Heki plot seems to be going somewhere seeing the final page, guess next chapter's about it then arc's over.
Post automatically merged:

Arc just seems rushed, like from the set up it seemed it was going to be a pretty big battle but Hara crammed everything to happen asap so he could move on to something else in like 25 chapters

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I feel like you backpedal on your Hango verdict each chapter lol
It’s a wild arc ngl
Nah, I don’t think the writing was bad by any means, but this is not the shit I waited five years for. Lol

Shibashou hype: hyped as a giant monster for five years, cracks the fucking earth when he walks

Hango debut: Pretty much does nothing and looks like he’s sleepwalking the entire battle

Hango hype: hyped as the most Qin casualties of all time, over 200k lives lost

Actual Hango: There was never a point where it felt like the Qin were taking mass casualties, this just felt like any other battle, and all of the sudden Ousen’s army was pretty much annihilated in a montage sequence

The only character who felt like his abilities actually got any real highlight and focus this arc was Riboku. All of Yotanwa’s shit was off panel or barely focused on, Ouhon got nothing, Shin got almost nothing, Ousen got worse than nothing because he looked like a damn clown at times lol “the victor is me” “Akou and SouOu will slay Shibashou” I get being confident in your men, but like, are you stupid? Lol

If this battle is structured the same way as Gian where day one was an overwhelming Riboku victory but Kanki came back and made it close, I can forgive this but it’s unclear how the Qin are supposed to recover here. And Kanki didn’t look like a damn clown during day one of Gian, Hara still had him salvage the situation as well as he could. Ousen stared blankly while he got his shit kicked in.

I do like the amount of named character deaths, and I do love that Hara is still willing to hand us huge losses like this. And damn do I love the Zhao Agenda lmfao.

But damn this arc was so boring. I truly hope the battle isn’t over yet.

Nah, I don’t think the writing was bad by any means, but this is not the shit I waited five years for. Lol

Shibashou hype: hyped as a giant monster for five years, cracks the fucking earth when he walks

Hango debut: Pretty much does nothing and looks like he’s sleepwalking the entire battle

Hango hype: hyped as the most Qin casualties of all time, over 200k lives lost

Actual Hango: There was never a point where it felt like the Qin were taking mass casualties, this just felt like any other battle, and all of the sudden Ousen’s army was pretty much annihilated in a montage sequence

The only character who felt like his abilities actually got any real highlight and focus this arc was Riboku. All of Yotanwa’s shit was off panel or barely focused on, Ouhon got nothing, Shin got almost nothing, Ousen got worse than nothing because he looked like a damn clown at times lol “the victor is me” “Akou and SouOu will slay Shibashou” I get being confident in your men, but like, are you stupid? Lol

If this battle is structured the same way as Gian where day one was an overwhelming Riboku victory but Kanki came back and made it close, I can forgive this but it’s unclear how the Qin are supposed to recover here. And Kanki didn’t look like a damn clown during day one of Gian, Hara still had him salvage the situation as well as he could. Ousen stared blankly while he got his shit kicked in.

I do like the amount of named character deaths, and I do love that Hara is still willing to hand us huge losses like this. And damn do I love the Zhao Agenda lmfao.

But damn this arc was so boring. I truly hope the battle isn’t over yet.
I feel you, I like the general theme of the arc, Ousen army brought down from its high horse and facing total annihilation, Seika’s might stopping the invaders and what SBS represents to Seika, but man was the execution horrible

I don’t know it might even be worse than ZR arc
:risitavirus: