Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if the government full on loses the Navy, then I imagine the Holy Knights probably have considerably more top tiers than what I originally thought (I thought only Garling would be a top tier).

Although it kinda makes sense if they were comparable to the Rocks crew I guess.
You think the navy will fight the WG tho

I expect the Navy to still be anti pirate. So it will remain a free for all as Oda hinted at

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
People pretending nothing happened in this chapter definitely speedread the spoilers.

It is a pretty big deal finding out the true goal of the WG by sinking the entire world population into the ocean. This will essentially be the birdcage situation of EoS.
It's a huge deal, the people in the world will realize that's what the Void Century was: mass flooding to cause mass depopulation and erasure of history.

I mean if the government full on loses the Navy, then I imagine the Holy Knights probably have considerably more top tiers than what I originally thought (I thought only Garling would be a top tier).

Although it kinda makes sense if they were comparable to the Rocks crew I guess.
This is why the only admirals left are:
1. Fuji who won’t be able to see the whole message
2. Ryo who accepts the world as the CDs
3. Sakazuki who hates pirates more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.