Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru and Saturn got dominated by Luffy 2v1

He hasn't done much to be above Topman/Gorosei
He also lacks CoC
I don't see how that (debatable) has anything to do with being stalled by the likes of Brook or Robin.

About Topman we can Indeed discuss, but Kizaru barely used named moves, used the sword only one time with the clones and was also conflicted.
We'll se if Kizaru does something in next chapters.

And obv we have yet to see the raws, so who knows.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
As in the World Serpent? Could be possible.

Or maybe that's why Imu is trying to get all Ancient Weapons to control the World Serpent.
@Fujishiro I think the Ancient Kingdom had a plan to deal with whatever greater evil the WG is trying to hide, but in their attempts to “unleash” whatever that evil was so they could vanquish it, the WG formed in an effort to stop them from unleashing that evil.

So now the WG basically exists to prevent the true evil in the OP world from being unleashed once again.

You can justify a lot of truly horrific shit when you think you’re protecting people from something much worse.

And the ultimate way to prevent people from unleashing that old evil, is to conceal its existence and to prevent anyone from finding out about it. Which I guarantee you is the fundamental reason the WG erases history.

Status
Not open for further replies.