Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the government is trying to destroy the world, and Kizaru who is already in a conflicted state isn't going to betray?
Why do Admiral fans treat Kizaru like he's some kind of saint of justice?
The only reason he's conflicted here is because he was ordered to kill his friends, if it was some random doctor in some East Blue Island, do you think he'd be conflicted too? Of course not.
I think it's pretty clear that Kizaru doesn't care much about killing people he doesn't know.

Zoro beat Lucci while G5 Luffy couldnt do it. Next minute, luffy becomes old, and Lucci is back with his coat on. Zoro also fought Kaku and the strongest Seraphim. All W's

Sanji also fought S-Shark, all L's :jordanmf:
We are about to add saturne & mars in the list too. Zoro will save nami , robin and co meaning egghead zoro fought and got hyped vs the top 2 seraphim, top 2 cpo, saturne.

The only reason he's conflicted here is because he was ordered to kill his friends, if it was some random doctor in some East Blue Island, do you think he'd be conflicted too? Of course not.
I think it's pretty clear that Kizaru doesn't care much about killing people he doesn't know.
But why would he be ok with the government sinking the world? You realize that means they’re planning to kill the navy eventually too

If Kizaru believes Vegapunk, there’s no reason for him not to betray

You really think kizaru with this message, that say all will die (and him cause he is a puppet not a celestial), he will not betray?

Status
Not open for further replies.