Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Goofy+g5+4 named attacks +haki+equal fist bump+turning goofy into an old man +named lucci weak for yonko+ bruise on the cheek = low def according to the condom version. 2 Zoro in the base easily evading the ulta Lucci and turning Lucci into mincemeat with an average nominal attack of a bandana + recognition of victory by Jimbei = high dif about the condom version. Does anyone else take the words and seduction of these whores seriously?.

A reminder for Sweets that Frankie and Kuma beat gorosei by 1% hp 20 chapters ago while Lanji stood paralyzed by fear of coc and was saved by a 12-year-old girl.... If Zoro had been in Lanji's place, I would have given up this shit after Saturn's coc paralyzed him.... And if Zoro had been humiliated by kicking Kizaru and killing Vegapank in his arms, then I would have burned all the portraits of Zoro. The Lanji tards have too low a level of expectation from the cook and they rejoice even when a high-level member ends up in Lanji's mouth, considering it a victory.

C

Cruxroux

A reminder for Sweets that Frankie and Kuma beat gorosei by 1% hp 20 chapters ago while Lanji stood paralyzed by fear of coc and was saved by a 12-year-old girl.... If Zoro had been in Lanji's place, I would have given up this shit after Saturn's coc paralyzed him.... And if Zoro had been humiliated by kicking Kizaru and killing vegapaek in his arms, then I would have burned all the portraits of Zoro. The Lanji tards have too low a level of expectation from the cook and they rejoice even when a high-level member ends up in Lanji's mouth, considering it a victory.
They know already.
They just trying to get on our nerves lmao....
Then we react...
Omfg zoro fans so Toxic.

It's hypocrisy at its finest

Indeed, Sanji fandom>>Zoro fandom
They know already.
They just trying to get on our nerves lmao....
Then we react...
Omfg zoro fans so Toxic.

It's hypocrisy at its finest
I think Frankie's fans have more right to get on our nerves. He still shot viceadmiral and wounded Gorosei.... That is, at the moment>>>>all the Lanji movies at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.