Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and the same shit goes with every strawhat since they win every major battle
zoro aint special in this

and what do u think abt sanji in this regards ?
the miracle cook who's cooking surpasses literally anyone he comes across
by just learning from jeff and iva , this guy can be better than anyone in this world just cuz he is
Sanji, Nami, Usopp, brook, chopper and even Luffy don’t win every fight or clash they’re in how delusional are you gonna be about this?

No way you’re actually trying to argue that there’s a strawhat with more plot armor than zoro…..this dude legit can never lose, look bad or struggle

You’re the only one trying to convince me otherwise while every other ZOrotard has accepted it as being indeed the case.

As for Sanji being the greatest cook, tell me, where is his competition???

Sanji, Nami, Usopp, brook, chopper and even Luffy don’t win every fight or clash they’re in how delusional are you gonna be about this?

No way you’re actually trying to argue that there’s a strawhat with more plot armor than zoro…..this dude legit can never lose, look bad or struggle
idk which type of manga u are reading if u think zoro just bulldozers through all of his opponents without any struggle

As for Sanji being the greatest cook, tell me, where is his competition???
thats the thing
where is his competition ??
how is this guy so fuckin good in cooking ever since his journey started , its like noone comes close to him in cooking other than his mentor
wci has so many great chefs who works specifically for bigmom's sweets and yet sanji outdid them so hard just after knowing the cake's ingredients

Luffy is the one piece messiah

While I doubt Oda is religious, this is what the messiah does in Judaism.
The main tenets of Jewish eschatology are the following, in no particular order, elaborated in the books of Isaiah, Jeremiahand Ezekiel:[22]

I believe Christianity, which has some popularity in Japan, believes the same thing, except they believe Jesus is the messiah.

End of the World = Imu’s flood

Redeeming Jews from captivity = Nika freeing the CD’s slaves

Returning Jews to Eretz israel = Luffy bringing the people of the world to live in mariejois and the red line, the only place safe after the flood.

restoring the house of David. Luffy restores the Ds to power.

everyone recognizes that Luffy is Nika, joyboy, and the pirate king.

resurrection of the dead might not happen. But it could somehow tie into the story. Perhaps there will be a way to resurrect the people killed via Imu’s weapon.

New heaven/new earth = the world that Luffy creates

Being Japanese, Oda would have surely gotten this inspiration from Christianity, as opposed to Judaism. Hence Luffy is not only a messiah but a god like Jesus.

I haven’t read the book of revelations so idk exactly what happens in it. But I know there is some war between Jesus and Satan in that book. I’m guessing Imu is Satan(dude got that devil tail) and Teach is the antichrist. The anti-joy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.