Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are saying that I left the place because what I was saying got debunked

Facts are I still believe Luffy will defeat Saturn and that Zoro vs Kizaru is still a possibility until the arc is over, though I'm not going to lie, I don't believe it's very probable that Zoro faces Kizaru at all

I don't care if you use my old posts to make fun out of me though :myman:
That's all? You said Luffy vs Saturn and Zoro vs Kizaru are happening and because it didn't happen some other guys are ganging up on you now? This really is everything that occurred??

That's all? You said Luffy vs Saturn and Zoro vs Kizaru are happening and because it didn't happen some other guys are ganging up on you now? This really is everything that occurred??
Yes, that's basically lmao and the arc is not even over yet so even if they may be right, I wouldn't do that now if I were them

I mean you can read the post they are quoting

If the world comes to believe Vegapunk quickly enough, the final war could legit begin by the end of this arc itself
I think so too. But the war might start without the SHs involvement and we might get to see some of its impact in the Wano coverstory
Yes, that's basically lmao

I mean you can read the post they are quoting
Man from what they wrote in that profile thread it sounded like you had some kinda ZKK level take:saden:
Lollotards are something else:saden::saden:

I think so too. But the war might start without the SHs involvement and we might get to see some of its impact in the Wano coverstory

Man from what they wrote in that profile thread it sounded like you had some kinda ZKK level take:saden:
Lollotards are something else:saden::saden:
I took the biggest win by leaving this place and checking it less regularly than in the past so I don't care, don't worry

Will come back to interact

Status
Not open for further replies.