Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Most of this forum would be on ignore so instead of putting people on ignore, I decided to leave this place progressively :)

I apologize to Paperchampion and to you for being toxic and salty, I recognize I've also been toxic towards you in the past.

This place is toxic in case you haven't realized that yet. You shouldn't look at things in a "one-sided manner" is all I'm saying but I own what I did and said.

Cya later
Any semi-open forum like WorstGen inevitably has a lot of toxic crap. I fall into it sometimes, but try to check myself.

Hope things go terrific for you man, and that you enjoy One Piece more by not arguing about it on here, LOL.

I'm gonna get some Pringles in your honor, as cheesy as it sounds (maybe cheesy Pringles?).

Luffy is going to be King of the Pirates!

This has nothing to do with the quoted post so don't change subject though ;)

Anyway, I should remind you that this saltiness and toxicity from my part has stemmed from admiral fans attacking me in the first place and ganging up on me when I dared to say in the past that "Luffy could one shot Kizaru with Bajrang Gun".

This place leaves no room for theories so the moment you say something that goes against someone's agenda, you get ganged up. So what do you think I developed over time by staying with such people? The same behavior than them.

As a consequence, I started becoming as salty as them and let them take the best out of me.

This is all in the past though and it won't reproduce in the future, got better things to do.
Nobody's innocent here tbh. All of you can be quite toxic. Best to just let it go

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm glad I'm entertaining you guys somehow despite being less active lmao

I don't regret what I posted but maybe should have been cooler while saying it

Oh I would have done the same than them, if not worse, so it's all good, I deserve it anyway for being an ass

I just hope they don't believe for a second that they are looking "smarter" by reposting that when these assumptions made perfect sense back then and are still a possibility. I just hope that karma doesn't hit them back ;)

Welcome back TAC, hope you are doing fine since that certain chapter.

Hope you are not getting the wrong idea, I did not leave, I just can't afford to waste my time like I did some weeks ago. Got what we call a "life" outside of this place.

I still think Luffy will defeat Saturn and I still consider it a possibility for Zoro to face Kizaru, even if I wouldn't die on that hill.

Regardless of what happens, this is still better than everyone who was saying that Kizaru was Luffy's main fight this arc but I don't need to go back to old messages, no problem.
The cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.