[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I think I would agree with you. I noted yesterday that something is off when it comes to them. I am not feeling the same Nat that usually plays. Something is bugging me about it. I'd be down for lynching either of them.

I can't write a lot, I am at work. I am susing you and Rayan now. The rest are not on my radar right now. You can vote for me I don't really care tbh.
Are you being a sheep :lusalty:?

D

Dragomir

Longtail (Nekochako) has been mod-killed.

You are Longtail!

[Passive - Questioned Loyalty] As you have been a supporter of a certain traitor of your clan, while they were banned you decided to stay, but people still questioned your loyalty thus making you appear as guilty in investigations.

[Passive - Good attacker, but you suck] Contradicting huh? You know how to attack as you are a good warrior, but you are easily injured. As long as this passive is still on you can perform the following abilities.

Roleblock - At night you can block someone from doing an action. Doing so will give you 1 injury.
Redirect - you can redirect the actions of one player to another for the entire cycle. Doing so will get you 2 injuries.
Rolecrush - you can role crush one player, making them unable to use any abilities for a whole cycle. Doing so will get you 3 injuries.
Kill - you can strongman kill one player. Doing so will get you 4 injuries.

You will die once you get 4 injuries.

Wincon: You win when all threats are eliminated to Town!

We got an hour and 15ish minutes left. We need to decide what to do. If what FB is saying it true, currently there's a tie between him and AL.

We need to get down and make a decision. @Natalija @RayanOO @Jew D. Boy @SethTrollins @Cobra. @Fujishiro @Kiwipom @Queen @Fallen Prince @Seraphoenix
"Somebody has contaminated the Town with a deadly disease. Vote at your own risk. "
Are we all going to vote? Seems risky. Perhaps we should only have enough votes to avoid a tie but not everyone voting. Could backfire.

guys the alive players list name is "4 clans cats"
we already have cats from riverclan thundercln windclan and shadowclan (according to tac)
so there is probably no bloodclan
the starclan is like the heaven btw and iirc drago suggested the dead chat would be an important game mechanic in the sign up thread

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah, I'm really surprised you say this since Rayan and I happen to be the ones who suspect you... Not. :catsure:
Nah. I mentioned it yesterday. I don't care who's susing me tbh. You can see I mentioned to Cobra something being off when it comes to you.

Are you scum buddies with Flower?
Nah.

"Somebody has contaminated the Town with a deadly disease. Vote at your own risk. "
Are we all going to vote? Seems risky. Perhaps we should only have enough votes to avoid a tie but not everyone voting. Could backfire.
Who do you sus now?

Perhaps. Some people voted and nothing happened to them, as far as I can tell (but Drago wasn't here). Who would you lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.