Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a reason oda revealing all gorosei powers (awakening, hybrid, full zoan, all different attacks) before kizaru even shows awakening or any haki
oda is saving best for last
post vegapunk message kizaru is the climax of the arc
Kizaru is about to be makin bacon by the end of this arc lmfao

I cannot begin to explain how disgraceful Nasujuro and Saturn look right now lmfao

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Honestly we will keep disagreeing about this but to me anti feats do nothing to me because I only scale characters based on their strongest showings. I am fully aware that plot is a thing and will sometimes fuck over fighters in a fight. So Im not too harsh on them.
Me too but Admiral haters foam at the mouth at the chance to scale Admirals based on anti feats lmfao

Admiral haters scale other characters by their best feats and Admirals by their worst lmfao

Me too but Admiral haters foam at the mouth at the chance to scale Admirals based on anti feats lmfao

Admiral haters scale other characters by their best feats and Admirals by their worst lmfao
I think Saturn not caring about being cut and hurt by fodder is akin to logias during the preskip who wouldnt care about being attacked by fodder as well and just having their attacks go through their bodies.

I still wonder why Saturn isnt using his freezing ability to get Robin. Oda always puts these strong characters in awkward positions where they basically look dumb and incompetent where he doesnt have to. Like he just couldve not have put Saturn there if he wasnt going to have him act in a smart way.

That’s possible I’d love to see Kizaru fight alongside with the robot. After all he’s from the north blue as well so I wouldn’t be shocked if he would want to fight against five evil monsters alongside a giant robot.
This is something I could see happen, both Kizaru and the Giant Robot holding off the Gorosei while the Straw Hats escape.

Then at the end the Gorosei ends up killing Kizaru and destroying the Giant Robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.