Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
The sequels were a literal waste of money, I think we can all agree there :risitavirus:
Lol Disney made them so they can make their money back off of George Lucas

While the sequels are pretty meh overall enjoyable but not much in terms of rewatch value

The shows and spin off movies Disney produced are awesome especially Rouge 1 probably my second favorite star wars movie after Ep3

Gorosei are at most low top tiers without regen, they have good offense but they lack speed and physical power , no other top tiers are slower in combat speed than base Sanji , what can they do to avoid getting hit with bubble guns? strong haki can't save saturn from robin's demonic fleur clutches, robin could stall his hybrid form alone with brook freezing his poison balls.

gorosei myhtical fruit>>>> admirals DF
gorosei haki >>>> admiral haki
gorosei immortality >>>> logia invulnerability
gorosei swordmanship>>>> amiral swordsmanship

if kizaru can affort to let appo hit him when its only fair for goatjuro to let stronger fodder hit him too knowing he will be fine.

nasjuro is also likely the most durable gorosei with those mythical bone only matched by topman's head.

the lava/ice duo of the gorosei
Yeah, Gorosei agenda on top!

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Fujishiro @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shiroyru @EmperorKinyagi
Some people here downplaying the Gorosei and saying they are weak fighters, if they were truly weak fighters, they wouldn't be awakened.

Kaido and Big Mom who have been fighters for decades apparently weren't awakened, and so far we don't know if Kizaru is awakened or not.
I think it's more impressive that Kaido and BM got to where they are without awakening which means they never got pushed far enough for awakening to unlock

Status
Not open for further replies.