Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the Gorosei so easy to hit?
Did they just stop giving a shit about getting tagged by the insects because of their immortality and hax regeneration?
Or do they enjoy it because it reminds them of their old days? We do see some of them do have visible scars, which is safe to assume they got before they became immortal.

Why are the Gorosei so easy to hit?
Did they just stop giving a shit about getting tagged by the insects because of their immortality and hax regeneration?
Or do they enjoy it because it reminds them of their old days? We do see some of them do have visible scars, which is safe to assume they got before they became immortal.
Saturn did say if he felt threatened by a attack he would dodge it… also I think it makes more sense that they got hit after there immortality it stands as proof that something can hurt them otherwise Saturn would have never said he would dodge if needed

Saturn did say if he felt threatened by a attack he would dodge it… also I think it makes more sense that they got hit after there immortality it stands as proof that something can hurt them otherwise Saturn would have never said he would dodge if needed
It doesnt make sense if they got the scars after they became immortal.
They regen everything ranging from fire, stabs, laser beams, decapitation, explosions, AdCoC and AdCoA attacks by Luffy, etc...

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
the strawhats pirates might surpass rock pirates by EoS if brook, franky keep getting these crazy feats.
100% the argument could be made that luffy already surpassed Rocks

I think he got taken out before he reached his prime
:parkcry:

They're at least a little cute :risitasad:
Those little shits are the chopper of the starwars verse

Lmao. I think other than the entire luke/darth vader fight , its pretty average movie. Compared to the peak of empire strikes back.
Bro the Luke-Vader fight is cool, but the way Vader and the Emperor go out is so trash.

Evil sith emperor and star wars final boss gets thrown down an ELEVATOR shaft.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Darth Vader loses one of his mechanical hands, gets shocked for 5 seconds, and fucking dies.
:mihanha:

Status
Not open for further replies.