Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
if vegapunk's body is actually dead = sanji is carrying a body with rigor mortis, meaning it's even heavier than usual. all the more impressive that he blocked nusjuro and landed a hit on him if this is the case
if vegapunk is somehow alive = one less thing zolo fans can (fail) to slander sanji about
dont forget vegapunk is 8 feet tall

he only had one choice to block the bite with his leg or to save vegapunk body

he chose to save vegapunk and take the hit instead
So he was fast enough even with Vegapunk's body to get a sneak attack in like a bitch, yet can't escape the exact same way when he has to confront someone that's actually aware of his presence? Just sounds to me that Lanji's only respectable skill is sneaking preoccupied individuals, and nothing more.

Last edited:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
So he was fast enough even with Vegapunk's body to get a sneak attack in like a bitch, yet can't get out doing the same thing when he has to face someone that's actually aware of his presence? Just sounds to me that Lanji's only respectable skill is sneaking preoccupied individuals, and nothing more.
bro whyt u telling me this im not a sanji fan lol im just enjoying the contents of the chapter relax take ur anger out on real sanji fans lol im just a provider jesus man

Status
Not open for further replies.