Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lanji can't dodge the bite, well, what a shame, even Nami and chopper repelled Gorosei's attacks. Zoro evades ulta lucci. Zoro's will of observation>>>Lanji. Officially. Trash can't dodge a horse even with a hidden attack +ifrit.

Lol You are a dumb lolotard. Lolo death diffed ans still couldn't drop Lucci while Sanji is battling a Gorosei. Lolonoa lolo hasn't done anything of the level of Sanji so you keep being psychotic and delusional lolonoa tard. Take Prozac.
Rooftop Zoro from 100 chapters ago has blocked, injured, and permanently injured people much stronger than the prople who eye diffed Current Sanjino or that Current Sanjino failed to do anything substan despite attacking with a cheap shot

Lol You are a dumb lolotard. Lolo death diffed ans still couldn't drop Lucci while Sanji is battling a Gorosei. Lolonoa lolo hasn't done anything of the level of Sanji so you keep being psychotic and delusional lolonoa tard. Take Prozac.
Why is this clown shitting on Zoro hard while sucking Sanjo the traitor's little dick????

For all we know, Zoro sacrificed himself and ate Hakai for Luffy's sake
Zoro sacrificed his pride and begged for Mihawk to train him for Luffy's sake
Zoro saved Luffy from Apoo in Wano

While Sanji is ungrateful traitor whom knowing Luffy went all the way to Big Mom's HQ, knowing Luffy fought extreme diff 11 hours non stop against Cracker
Yet the traitor replied with a kick and knocked Luffy's tooth out

Why are you wanking the traitor who harmed Luffy but shitting on the one who kept sacrificing himself for Luffy??

Well let's leave lanjitards enjoy this chapter he did "damage" to the gorosei just as the weakest strawhats did this chapter :kayneshrug:

So we know wich three characters LOda is holding and are clearly about the rest of their crewmates
Weaks this chapter
Strongest the next
:usosmug:
i see the patron LOda:myman:
Sanji and Luffy fighting gorosei with giants, while zori and jimbei paired together, I see what u are doing oda :myman::willight:

I don't even know you dude, go on an alt and find the post then, I said nothing of the sort. I did point out that people were begging Sanji to be affected but said nothing for Usopp as double standard hypocrites, but I never said it was funny.
No, that's what you said. I wouldn't even be surprised if you don't remember, you fans of popular characters usually don't notice shit behind you, but then you cry the most. Then I got into a little discussion with you, if you can call it that. It lasted until you blocked me.

No, that's what you said. I wouldn't even be surprised if you don't remember, you fans of popular characters usually don't notice shit behind you, but then you cry the most. Then I got into a little discussion with you, if you can call it that. It lasted until you blocked me.
I. Do. Not. Know. You.

If you have no proof or anything to backup your claims, then shut up. God.

Status
Not open for further replies.