Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
These little bitch ass Loro fans ran their mouths when Garp blitzed a Kuzan that showed concern for Garp (doing no damage at that), so try to defend this one you lil clowns. 🤣🤣

Sword swing blocked. Blitzed, overpowered and turned into a bloody mess while carrying a corpse 🤣🤣

It's so over
Whoa relax Sanji didn’t even use exoskeleton yet

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
These little bitch ass Loro fans ran their mouths when Garp blitzed a Kuzan that showed concern for Garp (doing no damage at that), so try to defend this one you lil clowns. 🤣🤣

Sword swing blocked. Blitzed, overpowered and turned into a bloody mess while carrying a corpse 🤣🤣

It's so over
Sanji is just that strong :kayneshrug:

You know if Sanji straight went for the head I could buy that, but the fact Sanji first went for the sword and yet Nasjuro still got blitzed by the second kick is a L for him (and w for sanji)
I know im joking
I pointed out earlier how a master swordsman cant react to sanji breakdancing on his sword first before he kicks a teeth out but the zoloblud discord didnt reach back to me to this day
:josad:

Damn, back in WC, Sanji had to use a Diable Jambe kick to take out one of Luffy's teeth, and WC Luffy is pretty weak. But against Nusjuro, just Base was enough to take one of his teeth.
Really makes you think.
:yodaswag:
Now he's using IJ with Vegapunk's shoes. He can almost fight without prostitutes and cheapshots, just give him 2 more arcs and he'll get there. :myman:

"5 yonko level guys are here on the island" lol

Neither Kizaru nor the Gorosei are yonko level bar Topman

That's why Luffy hasn't hyped any of them really except only worry about their regen

Status
Not open for further replies.