Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
‎
Meanwhile not a drop of blood when Green Goat gets sneaked in with ACOC @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Extravlad @ZenZu :steef:
Gorosei really have paper durability

Queen is far, far more durable than Nasujuro let alone Ryokugyu lmfao

I mean really the Gorosei are like Orochi with immortality and Haki
:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

This does not bode well for Saint Shanks at all who is probably physically relative to these guys

But my hero is not kekhawk blud?
Now if we talking about sanji he flexed on ryumas grandfather while tanking his limb dick attacks
You can pretend all you all but we know you saw the breaking sound effect, the blood, the little bitch scream, not showing up after that. Keep inhaling that hyper copium tho. :kobeha:

You can pretend all you all but we know you saw the breaking sound effect, the blood, the little bitch scream, not showing up after that. Keep inhaling that hyper copium tho. :kobeha:
Aint no way zoroblud is talking about sfx and screaming and INHALING. Must be real satire

Same guys that got buckbroken by zoro huffing and paying translators to retranslate it

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

post elbaf's timeskip BB pirates are gonna fight admirals + Seraphim's at this rate, just wait till they finish their training, honestly i don't see them losing if egghead sanji can fight a gorosei now

Why are your profile picture like that though?
Get jealous to Jinbe because he steals your boy's spot in Monster Trio?
Like what blud? A canon panel of the manga?
if you dont like reading one piece just dont look at my avatar.

Zorobluds now getting triggered by manga panels, sry i didnt make a shitty edit to cope like you guys :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.