Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure ig i might have gone a bit over board with my assumptions, but don't you think its clearly irrational to assume that Gandi hasn't been portrayed to be extremely fast if not comparatively to sanji or Kizaru. Especially with his onslaught with Pacifistas that he was being portrayed to blitz left right and center unlike other gorosei. Then isn't it equally unfair to disregard that coz base sanji was shown to outshine him?
Bro that doesn’t matter to me. The Queen feat was enough for me to rank Sanji as one of the fastest characters in the show lol it doesn’t take Nosjuro to do that. What he did in this chapter wasn’t more impressive than disappearing, hell the Oven feat was better.

Bro that doesn’t matter to me. The Queen feat was enough for me to rank Sanji as one of the fastest characters in the show lol it doesn’t take Nosjuro to do that. What he did in this chapter wasn’t more impressive than disappearing, hell the Oven feat was better.
Yea I completely blew your comment out of its intended meaning to fit my "fit" no pun intended .. My bad

C

Cruxroux

Yes we know that Sanjis eyebrows switch when his exoskeleton is active otherwise he’s about the level he was post timeskip.

So Nusjuro doesn’t have CoO good enough to detect a Sanji he doesn’t see? Works for me.
Kaidou got sneaked in by scabbards too.
It's nothing new. Exceptions are everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.