Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nusjuro could be at 0.5% power, getting held down by the guys that lost to Franky's family pre time skip (not even Franky himself) is really really bad
It's obvious that something will occur next chapter as Oda purposely didn't show Bonney landing her stomp on Nusjuro. And this wouldn't be the 1st time a Top Tier is put down by comparative scrubs. I'm not worried.

Exactly they're acting so crazy for nothing when franky and brook have done more and his guy is portrayed with the weakest😭
Yeah I can see how brook or Franky speedblitz gorosei 1v1, parried his haki sword and kicked his teeth out, you can't give credit ever that's why people troll this fandom :willight:

If Zoro had been in Lanji's place in the chapter, I would have hanged myself. Imagine. Zoro attacks Gandhi and cuts his lip, after that Gandhi captures Zoro and he screams for help and is saved by two giants..... After which a 12-year-old girl beats Gandhi much harder than Zoro and after that Brooke cuts Saturn into pieces..... I would kill myself after something like that....

Is this actually the first time we see someone block a Supreme blade using their body? If that's the case, then this block is actually more impressive than I first thought.

To me it looked like Sanji jumped on the sword and then jumped up to kick him,
but Oda's drawing is really hard to make out... also what is that perspective and HUGE sword? makes no visual sense

Status
Not open for further replies.