Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they dont, thats because they are different. But yeah "runji bite diffe"

I gotta ask, who is feeding all the ESL bros here the broke boy Japanese translations? Is it fenaker? Every week when the chapter causes a mindbreak, they spam the same picture in synchron (obviously they didnt create it themself) without knowing even what they posting cause it obvious they dont know 1 word japanese.. Next chapter im asking /jp/ and sandman (and maybe steven :myman:) to make the ultimate humilation compliation and post it on twitter and leddit :kobeha:
Not reading all that, you ok tho?

"I'm gonna sneak and jump you because that's what pirates do"
He should join the BBP, him and Vasco Shot would definitely get along. :specialmeh:

people crowned the gorosei too soon
only warcury looks as monstrous as kaido
heard he has. coc too
Mars has it too, same with Nasujuro.
All of them are confirmed to have monstrous Haki, which made even people like Lucci and Jimbei uncomfortable.

I think people are drawing things out of proportion, again. Wait till next chapter shows how Nasujuro actually deals with them... Plus, all that damage is useless because he's immortal.

Nevertheless, good chapter because strawhats can prove their worth again when it comes to fighting. Sanji also performed well.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Mars has it too, same with Nasujuro.
All of them are confirmed to have monstrous Haki, which made even people like Lucci and Jimbei uncomfortable.

I think people are drawing things out of proportion, again. Wait till next chapter shows how Nasujuro actually deals with them... Plus, all that damage is useless because he's immortal.

Nevertheless, good chapter because strawhats can prove their worth again when it comes to fighting. Sanji also performed well.
Nasjuro for sure doesn’t have it

Status
Not open for further replies.