Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He probably blocked Kizaru's laser thanks to stealth black powers, being invisibility and light bending closely related. It was Judge's achievement more than anything else. I don't particularly enjoy what he did against Venus but at least Sanji is that strong and fast against everyone in the universe and no "tricks" are involved.

Stussy died and Sanji did nothing. Then he couldn't protect Bonney and Vegapunk from Saturn and Kizaru. Kuma saved Bonney and Vegapunk died. Now some fodder giants had to free him from Venus' grasp. He is not useless but he isn't that useful either. A never-ending limbo
Bro doesn't gets tired of being the devil's advocate, he is even willing to upscale the weight of stuff to back up what he sayin

Now im sure blud just wants to make a point, hes never happy with anything
:suresure::suresure:

He probably blocked Kizaru's laser thanks to stealth black powers, being invisibility and light bending closely related. It was Judge's achievement more than anything else.
If it's Judge's achievement then I'd like to see any other Vinsmokes kicking Kizaru's light as well :catsweat:.
What Sanji did to Kizaru's lazer is beyond whatever Judge's science is capable of. Hell even Sanji's Ifrit and his ability to switch in and out of exo-mode is beyond Judge. Sanji has awakened his modifications but he's clearly different from his other siblings. Whatever Sanji was able to do with the lazer seems the related to the "power of love" theme that's been emphasized with him several times this arc, not really sure what Oda's cooking with it but I'm intrigued tbh.

I don't particularly enjoy what he did against Venus but at least Sanji is that strong and fast against everyone in the universe and no "tricks" are involved.
🫂

Stussy died and Sanji did nothing. Then he couldn't protect Bonney and Vegapunk from Saturn and Kizaru. Kuma saved Bonney and Vegapunk died. Now some fodder giants had to free him from Venus' grasp. He is not useless but he isn't that useful either. A never-ending limbo
- On Stussy
Stussy is alive and well and preparing to open up the barrier for the SHs to escape.
I'm guessing you're referring to the scene where she got stabbed by Lucci earlier on in the arc.
Sanji didn't go after Lucci when he stabbed Stussy for plot reasons, but his not doing so saved the SHs a whole lot of trouble as he was lucid enough to trap a potential threat in Kaku before it became one. Moreover Stussy is not so weak that she needs Sanji flying to her rescue every single time.

- On Bonney
Sanji protected Bonney from Kizaru when he intercepted Kizaru's lazer with a kick and has now saved her again from Nasjuro in the latest chapter. When it was necessary for Sanji to protect her he's done so. He wasn't able to protect her against Saturn and Kizaru initially bcoz the plot restricted him from doing so to give Kuma his moment. Moreover he was faced with hax from an EoS level opponent in Saturn. It is what it is imo.

- On Vegapunk
He's not dead. Not sure why folks are so convinced that he is and the fact that Sanji has not treated him as such is testament to that. Sanji was able to tell that Luffy's voice has disappeared on Wano but he's somehow unable to that Vegapunk is alive?
I actually think Kizaru saved him with his lazer but time will tell with that one.

- On Nasujuro
Don't really see what the problem is, Sanji's goal was to save Bonney and he's done so. Nasujuro was able to get in an attack on him in the process by displaying the flexibility of the mythical zoan fruit but he's a competent top tier it and probably Zoro's EoS opponent, so it is what is. Doubt Sanji's taking any significant damage from that and even if he has he can always auto-regen in exo-mode. Also, him getting saved by the giants is whatever, it was never meant to be a full on 1 v 1.

ñ
- On Vegapunk
He's not dead. Not sure why folks are so convinced that he is and the fact that Sanji has not treated him as such is testament to that. Sanji was able to tell that Luffy's voice has disappeared on Wano but he's somehow unable to that Vegapunk is alive?
I actually think Kizaru saved him with his lazer but time will tell with that one.
Tbh I'm fairly sure VP is dead, his message started to broadcast when his heart stopped beating...

If it's Judge's achievement then I'd like to see any other Vinsmokes kicking Kizaru's light as well :catsweat:.
What Sanji did to Kizaru's lazer is beyond whatever Judge's science is capable of. Hell even Sanji's Ifrit and his ability to switch in and out of exo-mode is beyond Judge. Sanji has awakened his modifications but he's clearly different from his other siblings. Whatever Sanji was able to do with the lazer seems the related to the "power of love" theme that's been emphasized with him several times this arc, not really sure what Oda's cooking with it but I'm intrigued tbh.

🫂

- On Stussy
Stussy is alive and well and preparing to open up the barrier for the SHs to escape.
I'm guessing you're referring to the scene where she got stabbed by Lucci earlier on in the arc.
Sanji didn't go after Lucci when he stabbed Stussy for plot reasons, but his not doing so saved the SHs a whole lot of trouble as he was lucid enough to trap a potential threat in Kaku before it became one. Moreover Stussy is not so weak that she needs Sanji flying to her rescue every single time.

- On Bonney
Sanji protected Bonney from Kizaru when he intercepted Kizaru's lazer with a kick and has now saved her again from Nasjuro in the latest chapter. When it was necessary for Sanji to protect her he's done so. He wasn't able to protect her against Saturn and Kizaru initially bcoz the plot restricted him from doing so to give Kuma his moment. Moreover he was faced with hax from an EoS level opponent in Saturn. It is what it is imo.

- On Vegapunk

- On Nasujuro
Don't really see what the problem is, Sanji's goal was to save Bonney and he's done so. Nasujuro was able to get in an attack on him in the process by displaying the flexibility of the mythical zoan fruit but he's a competent top tier it and probably Zoro's EoS opponent, so it is what is. Doubt Sanji's taking any significant damage from that and even if he has he can always auto-regen in exo-mode. Also, him getting saved by the giants is whatever, it was never meant to be a full on 1 v 1.
You are right, I totally removed Stussy was still alive. Nonetheless she could have died. He did well by trapping Kaku and the entire scene by itself is fine as any other on the list. He is human, he is allowed to lower his guard or to make mistakes. Plot and hax are good excuses, but they are still excuses. The problem is he always ends up being a non-factor in the grand scheme of things.

He saved Bonney momentarily from Kizaru and Venus, and this makes it even worse. Sanji is an incredible fighter and one of the main characters, he is supposed to save the day not to gain seconds so some other character can shine.

Regarding Vegapunk, Sanji doesn't know what is passing through Kizaru's mind and he couldn't stop him. Vegapunk died on his watch or at the very least he has been gravely injured because of him.

We'll see how this power of love gets handled, I'm curious but not particularly impressed at the moment. He does look like any other Vinsmoke with some minor twists

Last edited:
You are right, I totally removed Stussy was still alive. Nonetheless she could have died. He did well by trapping Kaku and the entire scene by itself is fine as any other on the list. He is human, he is allowed to lower his guard or to make mistakes. Plot and hax are good excuses, but they are still excuses. The problem is he always ends up being a non-factor in the grand scheme of things.

He saved Bonney momentarily from Kizaru and Venus, and this makes it even worse. Sanji is an incredible fighter and one of the main characters, he is supposed to save the day not to gain seconds so some other character can shine.

Regarding Vegapunk, Sanji doesn't know what is passing through Kizaru's mind and he couldn't stop him. Vegapunk died on his watch or at the very least he has been gravely injured because of him.

We'll see how this power of love gets handled, I'm curious but not particularly impressed at the moment. He does look live a regular Vinsmoke with some small twists
As Shanks said to Koby - seconds of courage can change the fate of the world. Sanji's SECONDS of time may be the trigger for something bigger. Bonney clearly has some role; and his actions will change the world.

His actions did not give others a moment to shine, tbh. They are what was possible in that moment. Sanji, as I have said, will get his glory eventually. We just have to be patient.

As Shanks said to Koby - seconds of courage can change the fate of the world. Sanji's SECONDS of time may be the trigger for something bigger. Bonney clearly has some role; and his actions will change the world.

His actions did not give others a moment to shine, tbh. They are what was possible in that moment. Sanji, as I have said, will get his glory eventually. We just have to be patient.
We are being patient. I'm ok with every single moment Sanji looked not particularly impressive or bad. Managing to gain seconds is also great. It's the whole picture that is so discouraging

Tbh I'm fairly sure VP is dead, his message started to broadcast when his heart stopped beating...
Yh...but that doesn't really mean much though. Even in real life, Cardiac Arrest doesn't necessarily equal death much less in a story like One Piece. There are a lot of tings that stick out to me like a sore thumb about Vegapunk seemingly being dead:
- There was no emphasis on his death and also no confirmation of it, it was simply assumed by the Gorosei. Same Gorosei that also assumed Kuma was dead coz they assumed Vegapunk installed a kill switch in Kuma coz they told him to do it💀 and we saw how that turned out for them. Saturn has again lazily assumed Vegapunk is dead simply coz Kizaru attacked him.
- Vegapunk's satellites have had no reaction to his "supposed" death which is odd in itself even more so when you consider Shaka's comments about prioritizing Stella's survival.
- Kizaru cares for Vegapunk so I don't see why he'd have gone out of his way to attack when he did. Even more so in the same spot that Saturn attacked him except he attempted to cauterize Vegapunk's words to stop the bleeding
- Sanji was asking why Vegapunk was laughing after Kizaru attacked him which is very odd but Oda took our attention away from it with the broadcast.
- Someone as competent as Sanji at CoO should know if someone is dead or not after all he was able to sense Luffy’s voice disappear on Wano but alas, he’s still seen to be talking to Vegapunk on several occasions.
- There is parallels btw Ohara and Egghead and one of those parallels is the relationship btw Aokiji/Saulo and Kizaru/Vegapunk and we saw how that played out.

Yh...but that doesn't really mean much though. Even in real life, Cardiac Arrest doesn't necessarily equal death much less in a story like One Piece. There are a lot of tings that stick out to me like a sore thumb about Vegapunk seemingly being dead:
- There was no emphasis on his death and also no confirmation of it, it was simply assumed by the Gorosei. Same Gorosei that also assumed Kuma was dead coz they assumed Vegapunk installed a kill switch in Kuma coz they told him to do it💀 and we saw how that turned out for them. Saturn has again lazily assumed Vegapunk is dead simply coz Kizaru attacked him.
- Vegapunk's satellites have had no reaction to his "supposed" death which is odd in itself even more so when you consider Shaka's comments about prioritizing Stella's survival.
- Kizaru cares for Vegapunk so I don't see why he'd have gone out of his way to attack when he did. Even more so in the same spot that Saturn attacked him except he attempted to cauterize Vegapunk's words to stop the bleeding
- Sanji was asking why Vegapunk was laughing after Kizaru attacked him which is very odd but Oda took our attention away from it with the broadcast.
- Someone as competent as Sanji at CoO should know if someone is dead or not after all he was able to sense Luffy’s voice disappear on Wano but alas, he’s still seen to be talking to Vegapunk on several occasions.
- There is parallels btw Ohara and Egghead and one of those parallels is the relationship btw Aokiji/Saulo and Kizaru/Vegapunk and we saw how that played out.
You might be right. But until proven otherwise I consider both Kuma and Vegapunk goners. If somehow, by any miracle, they both survive and are leave to live together with Bonney somewhere safe, good for them!
But until I get a panel of them doing so, they are as good as dead to me.

@Mr. Reloaded , where's your faithful Padawan @GUI VI?

Mr. Reloaded

Furries were a mistake
You might be right. But until proven otherwise I consider both Kuma and Vegapunk goners. If somehow, by any miracle, they both survive and are leave to live together with Bonney somewhere safe, good for them!
But until I get a panel of them doing so, they are as good as dead to me.

@Mr. Reloaded , where's your faithful Padawan @GUI IV?
He's taking a hiatus.

Chapter did a number on him :milaugh: