Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
- huge lore dump chapter, I won't go in detail, but it will break the internet
- we see the reaction from all the Yonko / Admirals and Dragon
- Dragon is no longer on Kamabakka Kingdom, we see him and a huge fleet of the Revolutionary Army sailing towards the Red Line
- chapter ends with an amazing double page spread of all the Holy Knights preparing to stop the Revolutionary Army from reaching Marijoa
- the holy knights are all new characters (except for Garling), they all have a knight like armor with a cape and look very strong, none of them have a silly look, all of them look 'cool'
- Garling has a few special titles: Saint Figarland Garling - Supreme Commander of God's Knights - The Hand of God - The Worlds Strongest Celestial Dragon - Father of the Yonko Figarland Shanks

- as the message is played we get a few scenes around the world
- we see the Red Hair Pirates fighting against Cross Guild
- we get a few panels of Shanks vs Mihawk, they seem very evenly matched
- we cut away from this battle after Buggy stabs Shanks in his back as he is focussed on Mihawk

- Chapter title "Holy Order"
- Garling re-introduction
- The message gets off screened
- We skip to the end of elbaf, the world is in a uproar
- Upcoming heir of the figarland saint Wilhelm Figarland and Shanks brother
- Shanks vs Kidd rematch is happening, Kidd has ACoC now
- Blackbeard is in Wano fighting Yamato
- Akainu is fighting Weevil and Marco

Fuck alcohol, I need to stop drinking.

Weed forever, should have never listened to adults that tolerate alcohol abuse in every level of their society and then act like vaping is original sin.

Fun fact, I only started doing drugs in college, because even though I had good grades, good friends, I just wasn't happy.

Unfortunately, drugs can only open or break your mind, not change the world around you. You can use them to learn, or check out/escape.

And most drugs being pushed to young people are drugs meant to destroy them. Fucking highlighter vapes marketed at kids, so gross.

(edit: three days off booze, BTW. Alcohol is fine if you don't have an obsessive/addictive personality, and are in a good mental/social space, but humans have gone way to far with drowning their sorrows).

Fuck alcohol, I need to stop drinking.

Weed forever, should have never listened to adults that tolerate alcohol abuse in every level of their society and then act like vaping is original sin.

Fun fact, I only started doing drugs in college, because even though I had good grades, good friends, I just wasn't happy.

Unfortunately, drugs can only open or break your mind, not change the world around you. You can use them to learn, or check out/escape.

And most drugs being pushed to young people are drugs meant to destroy them. Fucking highlighter vapes marketed at kids, so gross.

(edit: three days off booze, BTW. Alcohol is fine if you don't have an obsessive/addictive personality, and are in a good mental/social space, but humans have gone way to far with drowning their sorrows).
What drugs do you take