Status
Not open for further replies.
Magellan had been the warden of impel down for years at this point. Teach should’ve accounted for him.

Again, it’s not bad to be guided by destiny. That’s literally the point of OP is that these characters don’t need competence to get to where they’re destined to be.
But like, why would he even know his powers? The dude didn't even do much before that outside of cruising with Whitebeard and his goons for 20 years.
And yeah, that's not bad, but saying BB is only where he is today because of luck is really stupid. He's ridiculously cunning.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Another break after this chapter.

This sucks.

As per the Jump schedule, there was suppose to be a chapter after 1114 and then break.

But it seems oda is taking break immediately after the Golden week.

What bothers me isn't the break....but oda's way of doing things.

1) He drags the story for useless reasons which contradicts his own claim that he wants to finish story as early as possible

2) then he is taking lot of breaks for health reasons or for projects which with time will only increase

3)he refuses to delegate some work to others to manage work load...

If this trend continues and he keeps on dragging useless stuffs then I fear we all will end up with big disappointment because he will rush important stuffs at the end and will leave things to be explained in SBS or Novels just like how wano ended.

It still doesn't make sense because the same Law obliterated Doflamingo's strongest subordinate and he already viewed Luffy as a dangerous opponent because he knew Luffy was the one who defeated Crocodile - someone even far stronger than Vergo.

It was just plot convenience.
Of course Doflamingo could have just sent Fujitora on their asses but the plot demanded that Luffy and Co got stalled until the right time arrived.
Law was still weaker than Doffy and again, the goal was to separate them and keep Luffy caged while Doffy handled business

Doffy wasn’t incompetent, he was overconfident. Defeating Law gassed his ego even more
Post automatically merged:

Doffy "you should worry more about luffy, he's stronger than Law" ... the same Law who defeated Vergo (his strongest underling)

Also Doffy : "diamante gonna keep defending mera mera despite sabo, Burgess and Luffy being there at collosseum"
Why are you making shit up, he said Luffy could be potential stronger than Law because he has CoC lmao

But like, why would he even know his powers? The dude didn't even do much before that outside of cruising with Whitebeard and his goons for 20 years.
And yeah, that's not bad, but saying BB is only where he is today because of luck is really stupid. He's ridiculously cunning.
Because he’s a well known member of the world government. It’s like knowing an admirals powers. Even more important if you plan to attack his domain.

His entire master plan got ruined for the better. That’s ungodly lucky. Saying Blackbeard is competent after seeing everything he’s done is wild. Like look at Amazon lily or winners island. Hell even Monkey D. Garp the most famous marine in history just fell into his lap as a hostage

If it is a brief Flashback, that is probably where we get introduced to the Robot and the flashback ends. At that point in the present, the Robot probably wrecks 1 or 2 of the Gorousei

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No point in talking about BB with yasheen

He never makes sense when he talks about BB and this is him biased against him because usually he do make sense

Because he’s a well known member of the world government. It’s like knowing an admirals powers. Even more important if you plan to attack his domain.
Okay then. I'll concede on that part of the argument since I don't really care about it anymore anyway.
His entire master plan got ruined for the better. That’s ungodly lucky. Saying Blackbeard is competent after seeing everything he’s done is wild. Like look at Amazon lily or winners island. Hell even Monkey D. Garp the most famous marine in history just fell into his lap as a hostage
What's bad about Amazon Lily and Winner Island, exactly?
It makes sense. He could go there while Hancock is duking it out with the Seraphim and Marines and sneak her with the Yami and get her fruit. Very simple and easy. The only reason he failed is because Rayleigh showed up and fighting him on top of the Seraphim and Marines all by himself (since Vasco and Catarina would be dead/permanently stuck in some type of limbo here) would be time consuming and dangerous as fuck.
Winner Island was another great idea. It literally would only fail if Luffy showed up, because BB only had like 4 crewmates and also happened to not bring his top tier crew mate, so he'd have been utterly molested.
And Garp didn't just "fall into his lap", he came specifically because Teach took Koby hostage.

Okay then. I'll concede on that part of the argument since I don't really care about it anymore anyway.

It makes sense. He could go there while Hancock is duking it out with the Seraphim and Marines and sneak her with the Yami and get her fruit. Very simple and easy. The only reason he failed is because Rayleigh showed up and fighting him on top of the Seraphim and Marines all by himself (since Vasco and Catarina would be dead/permanently stuck in some type of limbo here) would be time consuming and dangerous as fuck.
Winner Island was another great idea. It literally would only fail if Luffy showed up, because BB only had like 4 crewmates and also happened to not bring his top tier crew mate, so he'd have been utterly molested.
And Garp didn't just "fall into his lap", he came specifically because Teach took Koby hostage.
He went to Amazon Lily with two of his horniest members full aware of boas powers in hopes to get the power for his own crew. However, because of powers beyond his control and connections he didn’t know he ended that war with Monkey D. Garp as a hostage and bartering chip. That encapsulates what I’m talking about. He goes and puts himself in horrible scenarios and comes out with the biggest wins most of it because of information he doesn’t know and happenstances beyond his control.

And why y’all acting like that’s a bad thing? I’m not saying BB doesn’t deserve where he is. He clearly does; but to say he did it through his own competence is massively underselling how much destiny has played in his journey.

Have we ever seen Blackbeard during night time? We know he doesn't sleep, so what if during night he has a complete other persona and he's super smart and a schemer

No point in talking about BB with yasheen

He never makes sense when he talks about BB and this is him biased against him because usually he do make sense
Yeah Yasheen, like a lot of users here, has a habit of making some really bad arguments for certain characters.
Like just yesterday I saw him saying Saturn's paralysis had to be correlated to his poison abilities and thus Queen could resist his paralysis
I got so tired of it I had to out right tell him I just didn't wanna argue with him any more

Status
Not open for further replies.