Status
Not open for further replies.
The red haired model i told you about just dumped my ass out of nowhere

Not that i wasn't expecting that but it happened so suddenly

There are women who can't be happy, doesn't matter how hard you try, they always need new adventures. And a lot of them dare to open their mouths to say they don't care about money and stuff... come on bruh be real, if i didn’t worked out and took care of my appearance i would be doomed
:seriously:

Perhaps Asian are different?
(Yeah trust me :suresure:)

Tf is "Golden boy" then.
It literally screams Plot Armour
I mean that Oda clearly thinks it’s boring to draw standard swordsmen. Just look at all of Zoro’s opponents. All of them had weird gimmicks which gave them a unique fighting style, rather than just being generic swordsmen. Cabaji used acrobatics and circus tricks. Hachi had 6 swords and fishmen gimmicks. Mr. 1 could turn any part of his body into a blade. Ohm used iron clouds and had his giant dog partner. Kaku had Rokushiki and weird giraffe tricks. Hyouzou fought with 8 swords and poison. Pica never even used his sword, he fought pretty much entirely with his stone manipulation. King had Lunarian genes and pterodactyl tricks.

Don’t you think it’s weird how no Zoro opponent besides Ryuma has been a standard swordsman? The reason is pretty obvious. Oda just thinks it would be too boring and uncreative for them have a standard swordsman fighting style.

So why would Oda have Shanks, one of the most important characters and one of his favorites, just fight like a standard Ittoryu user? He’s gonna give Shanks something which gives him a very unique fighting style
Post automatically merged:

The red haired i told you about just dumped my ass out of nowhere

There are women who can't be happy, doesn't matter how hard you try, they always need new adventures. And a lot of them dare to open their mouths to say they don't care about money and stuff... come on bruh be real, if i didn’t worked out and took care of my appearance i would be doomed

Why did she break up with you

I mean that Oda clearly thinks it’s boring to draw standard swordsmen. Just look at all of Zoro’s opponents. All of them had weird gimmicks which gave them a unique fighting style, rather than just being generic swordsmen. Cabaji used acrobatics and circus tricks. Hachi had 6 swords and fishmen gimmicks. Mr. 1 could turn any part of his body into a blade. Ohm used iron clouds and had his giant dog partner. Kaku had Rokushiki and weird giraffe tricks. Hyouzou fought with 8 swords and poison. Pica never even used his sword, he fought pretty much entirely with his stone manipulation. King had Lunarian genes and pterodactyl tricks.

Don’t you think it’s weird how no Zoro opponent besides Ryuma has been a standard swordsman? The reason is pretty obvious. Oda just thinks it would be too boring and uncreative for them have a standard swordsman fighting style.

So why would Oda have Shanks, one of the most important characters and one of his favorites, just fight like a standard Ittoryu user? He’s gonna give Shanks something which gives him a very unique fighting style
Dude he literally had the MC of the story just be a guy who punches and kicks people (and he can also stretch)
Shanks can totally be a swordsman.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
The red haired model i told you about just dumped my ass out of nowhere

She didn’t dump you idiot

you lost her

time to change you life and go to the gym stop being a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.