Status
Not open for further replies.
A swordsman, kindly I am noting, that was proven canonically, on panel and by logic inferior to Mihawk. kingufy
Which is why Shiroyru is so mad about him being a swordsman
Bruh 😂

No way you said that Luffy is a guy who “just punches and kicks”. His DF gives him an extremely unique and versatile fighting style
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU SEE HIM FIGHT WITH OTHER THAN HIS SWORD???

We weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, but we had a thing, we were probably going to get to the bf/gf point in a few more time

Everything seemed fine, till i got sick and couldn't see her and hang out for more than a week.. even then it all seemed fine and cute, then completely out of sudden she started complaining she didn’t had time anymore, and that what we had was way too shallow (we stayed together for almost 3 months and it really looked like a relationship), before that i tried to take her out and asked where did she wanna go and she acted like i was a nobody by saying "Usually who asks me to hang out knows where he wanna go".

Literally she started to be a complete jerk out of nowhere, then i realized something was extremely wrong, just stopped talking to her and thats it. Women can be fake as hell sometimes all while making you believe its all legit, its quite a feat i must say, i wouldn't be able to do that.. Thats what they do with their girlfriends when they say they are looking pretty even when they aren't?
:kobeha:

Which is why Shiroyru is so mad about him being a swordsman

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU SEE HIM FIGHT WITH OTHER THAN HIS SWORD???
Bruh, we’ve had a grand total of… 3 panels of action from Shanks, none of which he had to go all out in. Why should we be so quick to declare with confidence what Shanks’s exact fighting style is? Let’s just at least wait until we see Shanks in an ACTUAL fight

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
We weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, but we had a thing, we were probably going to get to the bf/gf point in a few more time

Everything seemed fine, till i got sick and couldn't see her and hang out for more than a week.. even then it all seemed fine and cute, then completely out of sudden she started complaining she didn’t had time anymore, and that what we had was way too shallow (we stayed together for almost 3 months and it really looked like a relationship), before that i tried to take her out and asked where did she wanna go and she acted like i was a nobody by saying "Usually who asks me to hang out knows where he wanna go".

Literally she started to be a complete jerk out of nowhere, then i realized something was extremely wrong, just stopped talking to her and thats it. Women can be fake as hell sometimes all while making you believe its all legit, its quite a feat i must say, i wouldn't be able to do that.. Thats what they do with their girlfriends when they say they are looking pretty even when they aren't?
:kobeha:
Homie over here having a whole soap opera

Bruh, we’ve had a grand total of… 3 panels of action from Shanks, none of which he had to go all out in. Why should we be so quick to declare with confidence what Shanks’s exact fighting style is? Let’s just at least wait until we see Shanks in an ACTUAL fight
This is straight rat glazing gobbledegook oh my god
Every time we see him fighting he has a sword in his hand
Hell even back when he was fighting with Roger and his goons he was using two swords
Stop the cope man, just accept it, Mihawk > Shanks

u are still stuck at pre-1079 lol
shanks revealed his fighting style and it was simply a copy of roger's sword style
a movie based around him consisted of him just throwing around sword attacks

just take the L and move on instead of being a delulu person

Status
Not open for further replies.