Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro i know some zorofans dont read the manga but it was baratie that Mihawk said he doesn't use canons to hunt rabbits.
He didn't tank that bullet, he used Yoru to deflect that bullet, not even his dagger. So even if would grant you the "haki didn't exist yet" point it doesn't make sense, it was a threat to him
Lucky Roux is acing Mihawkblud if he lands a headshot lets not kid ourselves.

:josad:

Also straight up made a haki headcanon feat again after the week where a hakiless character one shot one with haki. Did oda not invent haki last week?

This "haki makes bullet useless" didn't appear once in the manga just posted by powerscalers
Yea lucky roux can beat mihawk you re absolutely right:willight:

Swordlings so weak they have to jump you when you point out how bad their argument is, did Ha0 send a call for help to the discord?
Ngl it’s kinda funny seeing how they all cheer each other up. Like ffs you can’t have a discussion without the hive showing up

funny thing is Mihawk is one of my favs, I’m just smart enough to not let my fandom distract me from Oda’s self insert glazing

Dialogue between King and Zoro literally implies being the WSS is correlated to having the strongest Conq Haki
Yip people really don't get this.

To be the .most powerful devil fruit user one needs coc

To be the strongest martial artist one needs coc

To be the strongest swordsman one needs coc

Coc heightens whatever fighting style an individual adopts to its highest form

Do you have any proof Shanks’ feat was done threw his sword that isn’t from the anime btw?
in the manga it shows him holding his sword as a silhouette while doing the haki blast
tho considering this deflecting of " it wasnt even from his sword " type of take
i suppose u cant support that argument anymore ?

Using his legs, I see
Learned a thing or two from his senpai:sanjismug:
yes,
cause lord wanji is the one who started the art of kicking

And why swords are blocked with bare hands and feet all the time even in this very arc

Canonically, the most lethal weapon in the OP world are pistols. And even then only in flashbacks.
Its double funny because Pistols actually got more lethal AFTER/During the TS
Haki was mentioned in Marineford, multiple people got shot in marineford, including whitebeard
Oden was killed by pistol shot
King, the character the whole swordfandom wanks after 2 years still got disarmed by a pistol shot
What even is the argument here that king can't use armament? Or cant react to bullets, things pre-ts strawhats did? :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.