Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't understand why Zoro fans need to gas Mihawk up. If there is a swordsman stronger than Mihawk, Zoro just needs to be stronger than that guy to fulfill his dream. If Shanks is stronger than Mihawk, then at EoS Zoro have to be stronger than Shanks. Also, Mihawk could have fought Shanks but chose not to, that is at best postponing(should be called "Mihawked out" at this point) at worst being scared he would lose.
on that same light we can ask why the need to downplay mihawk, he barely appears why does he make other fandoms so damn insecure?

Chapter 136: Dalton cuts off Wapols head and he survives and gets it reattached
Chapter 566: Doflamingo cuts off Crocodiles head and it regenerates after it falls to the ground
Wapol bs fruit and crocodile being a logia
Post automatically merged:

I don't understand why Zoro fans need to gas Mihawk up. If there is a swordsman stronger than Mihawk, Zoro just needs to be stronger than that guy to fulfill his dream. If Shanks is stronger than Mihawk, then at EoS Zoro have to be stronger than Shanks. Also, Mihawk could have fought Shanks but chose not to, that is at best postponing(should be called "Mihawked out" at this point) at worst being scared he would lose.
Yes except we ain't getting shanks vs zoro at Eos but mihawk so mihawk>shanks and any swordsman for that matter, he also got a black blade which many seems to forget

on that same light we can ask why the need to downplay mihawk, he barely appears why does he make other fandoms so damn insecure?
I reply with a quote of a zoro fan who replied to my question "why do you need to downplay Sanji here?" . "Stating facts isnt downplaying". Mihawk behaved like coward at every opportunity he got. Not going after whitebeard, his attack beaten by YC2(?) Jozu, stalled by YC3(?) Vista, refusing to fight with Shanks at least two times.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I reply with a quote of a zoro fan who replied to my question "why do you need to downplay Sanji here?" . "Stating facts isnt downplaying". Mihawk behaved like coward at every opportunity he got. Not going after whitebeard, his attack beaten by YC2(?) Jozu, stalled by YC3(?) Vista, refusing to fight with Shanks at least two times.
and now you answered your own original question

Hypetoolji is canon to the material, Oda make fun of him every time he got the chance to, we re just playing along

Like when he got eye diffed or when he became the official number 4:choppawhat:
I don't know what you mean by the second.

But the first was an ability we still don't know anything about, and Franky, Vegapunk, and co also were under its effect. Luffy also getting hit later with it, and Sanji and him both living while others died. I don't see how that's a hypetool unless you're saying Luffy suffered that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.