Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the first Pokemon Event of this game!

A game of RPS where the winner wins a Mysterious Pokemon

The first 8 players to quote this post will become elligible.

1st!!!

This is Juliets first game related post
It's a question that's not really worth it, not commenting on actual content in thread. Soft encouraging me to defend Ultra / to a lesser extent Flower which I think is paired with one of the two.
I disagree on this. I don't remember you giving any reads on Flower and Ultra and since you put Flower and Ultra on your list of players you would sheep then it would make sense you would want your town reads to stop voting each other. You need to say what your reads are if you plan on sheeping a town read, otherwise your post earlier can be seen by people as scum who just wants to make it look like you are contributing when you are not.

I disagree on this. I don't remember you giving any reads on Flower and Ultra and since you put Flower and Ultra on your list of players you would sheep then it would make sense you would want your town reads to stop voting each other. You need to say what your reads are if you plan on sheeping a town read, otherwise your post earlier can be seen by people as scum who just wants to make it look like you are contributing when you are not.
This is a lot of words that don't really mean anything.
A more towny question to ask would be "Why are you sheeping these players?" Instead of automatically assuming I'm TRing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.