Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to realize people here don't know me well. I lied. Ratchet and boobs didn't mention it for a reason. I lied. I just called myself a god. Flower was the only one who actually took me seriously. We need to put her out of her misery.
I went back. You didn’t just “call yourself a god”. You just straight up said you were Arceus. It’s one thing to jokingly hint at a role you don’t have. It’s another to just throw out a claim out of nowhere.

But ok. If you were lying, why do that? Can you take me through your thought process for that?

I am fine with looking elsewhere. It’s a 48 hour day 1 so we have plenty of time to look into multiple leads. but you need to give us more to work with first.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Btw Pokemon Sword or Shield for best pokemon game to play?

Or X/Y. Thinking of playing it for an all Eeveelution team.

Mashiro Blue

I'm a sucker for the classics leaf green is my go to
Me too actually. Fire Red/etc and Yellow would also be my go-to. But not sure if it has all the Eevees like the later versions

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Me too actually. Fire Red/etc and Yellow would also be my go-to. But not sure if it has all the Eevees like the later versions
Yellow is a classic remember playing it on my Gameboy on road trips then getting motion sick 😫

Btw Pokemon Sword or Shield for best pokemon game to play?

Or X/Y. Thinking of playing it for an all Eeveelution team.
Tbh. The only main Pokémon game I played was Platinum a long time ago.

I did play more spin-offs though. I remember enjoying one of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games and a Pokémon Ranger game where you had to draw a circle around them with a stylus to capture them lol.

And I’ve seen a decent amount of Pokémon Movies (third one is still the best IMO).

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

I did play more spin-offs though. I remember enjoying one of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games and a Pokémon Ranger game where you had to draw a circle around them with a stylus to capture them lol.

And I’ve seen a decent amount of Pokémon Movies (third one is still the best IMO).
3rd was with entai and the unknown right?

My favorite was the first movie mewtwo was such a great villain

Mashiro Blue

Yellow is a classic remember playing it on my Gameboy on road trips then getting motion sick 😫
Me too lool

Remember playing it on vacation when I was a child. Really nice back then.

I never played Platinum but I like the Legendary Pokemon Boxer's design.

Spin offs that I played would be Pokemon Stadium for N64, a puzzle pokemon game for N64 and one where you would take photos of pokemon to add to your album (N64?). Neat games, specially the photos one.

Movies I've watched first two only. 3rd is with Celebi right? Heard it's nice :D

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
😭 speaking of N64 I had a japan exclusive Pikachu edition

Young me who didn't understand that it'll one day be a collectors item gave it away cause it was collecting dust

Mashiro Blue

😭 speaking of N64 I had a japan exclusive Pikachu edition

Young me who didn't understand that it'll one day be a collectors item gave it away cause it was collecting dust
If it's this one I had it too

Then it was sold without me knowing smh

Status
Not open for further replies.