Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd was with entai and the unknown right?
Yup. It was surprisingly dark with the whole thing basically being about a little girl dealing with the trauma of losing her parents and the unknown taking her desire to deny reality and externalizing it 0.0

My favorite was the first movie mewtwo was such a great villain
That's fair. Mewtwo is very interesting, yeah.

I never played Platinum but I like the Legendary Pokemon Boxer's design.
Boxer? I remember Platinum for the reverse world and Giratina, mostly. It was pretty trippy and fun.

Spin offs that I played would be Pokemon Stadium for N64, a puzzle pokemon game for N64 and one where you would take photos of pokemon to add to your album (N64?). Neat games, specially the photos one.
I think the photo one you're talking about it Pokemon Snap. I vaguely remember my brother having that for the virtual console on Wii. Iirc you would throw apples and stuff to try to get pokemon's attention for a better photo and there were different routes you could take.

Movies I've watched first two only. 3rd is with Celebi right? Heard it's nice :D
Or with Entai yeah idk lol
Yeah, it's the one with Entei.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yup. It was surprisingly dark with the whole thing basically being about a little girl dealing with the trauma of losing her parents and the unknown taking her desire to deny reality and externalizing it 0.0

That's fair. Mewtwo is very interesting, yeah.

Boxer? I remember Platinum for the reverse world and Giratina, mostly. It was pretty trippy and fun.

I think the photo one you're talking about it Pokemon Snap. I vaguely remember my brother having that for the virtual console on Wii. Iirc you would throw apples and stuff to try to get pokemon's attention for a better photo and there were different routes you could take.

Yeah, it's the one with Entei.
Yeah that's it. Pokemon Snap lol pretty funny to play

Status
Not open for further replies.