Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like he's trying to invent reasons to Town read people. None of his points looks genuine. Gad is probably just not on his team.
No I just think your read is confirmation biased cause Ratchet gave their word that Gad is scum. You're not actually contesting my points you're just existing and calling me scum for making them

Felt like Luka contests town reads when he’s scum. Like when he questioned why I had you as obv town.
Thank you for preflipping me to case me
I have not contested the majority of reads this game but also this is simply bad logic, look at themost recent game on OLF. People literally made fun of me for contesting reads that game

No I just think your read is confirmation biased cause Ratchet gave their word that Gad is scum. You're not actually contesting my points you're just existing and calling me scum for making them
Tell me how his posts here are different, then. I even made direct comparisons.

[QUOTE="Dr_Professor83, post: 5364724, member: 7249"]Felt like Luka contests town reads when he’s scum. Like when he questioned why I had you as obv town.[/QUOTE]
Bolded is you pre-flipping me
The latter part is you using that to then case me

[QUOTE="Dr_Professor83, post: 5364724, member: 7249"]Felt like Luka contests town reads when he’s scum. Like when he questioned why I had you as obv town.
Bolded is you pre-flipping me
The latter part is you using that to then case me[/QUOTE]
Pre flipping means I’m locking you scum and saying you’re going to flip scum lol

If you look in that game though he was contrasting it with a casual demeanor entering the game & actual feigned attempts at solving. It's genuine annoyance that's being expressed FMPOV, look at:
It isn't just snarky comments, it's genuine annoyance which I find to more be in his town meta.
I understand the first point at the very least. The second point on it's own it's a very good comparison, isolated the post isn't very good for him however I don't think it's enough for me to change my stance.
The 3rd point is just silly though? He was saying he was lynch proof late game into D2 as a lolcat when he was outed. Here, he's saying he's Arceus; as a joke, and then claims Pikachu. Being intentionally obtuse with his claim is in his town meta
For elaboration on the second point, Gad's post in GTA was clearly intended to redicule and kind of mock you to get them to vote off. Here, it just seems like they're explaining an action they took @Flower
First point is fair, but a single comparisn between a scum and town game isn't very incriminating I don't think

All I did was name something I feel you seem to do as scum to me and then gave an example of it this game
Ah, I see. I thought you were saying I do that as scum due to me randing scum this game, apologies
That's NAI for me though, gave an example earlier. I'm also not doing it even if it is nai for me so shrug

I mean the accusation was kind of dumb if you're just talking about meta so I figured you just preflipped me xd
Why would I pre flip you? Also you say a shit ton of stuff from you is NAI every game I’ve seen you as scum. It’s your #1 defense I’m pretty sure lol.

According to you I’m pretty sure nothing has ever been AI for you lol.

The post gave me a similar gut feeling I got from the way you talked to me some in the ToG game. Which is a game you felt a little “wrong” to me but I didn’t press it at all until PoE got super small.

Why would I pre flip you? Also you say a shit ton of stuff from you is NAI every game I’ve seen you as scum. It’s your #1 defense I’m pretty sure lol.

According to you I’m pretty sure nothing has ever been AI for you lol.

The post gave me a similar gut feeling I got from the way you talked to me some in the ToG game. Which is a game you felt a little “wrong” to me but I didn’t press it at all until PoE got super small.
Probably cause it's actually NAI
95% of cases against me are horrible cases. If something isn't NAI I admit it is.
https://onelastforum.com/search/905123/?page=31&q=*&t=post&c[thread]=5006&c[users]=Luka&o=date
Most recent town game in which I ask for elaboration on reads
I know actual tells against me but I'm not going to tell you any of them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.