Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting the same vibes ever since he started antagonizing me.
This thought doesn't come from town Flower. At this point I've literally done nothing but shitposted and laughed in her face at her feeble attempts to wagon me.

She normally doesn't stop riding me until I've "produced" something for her in terms of reads and her lack of doing so here is probably because she is more inclined to taking the easy way out as scum, which is why Gad is a favored target of hers (Regardless of Gad's alignment here)

I feel like he's trying to invent reasons to Town read people. None of his points looks genuine. Gad is probably just not on his team.
If this is presumably multiball, why can't Luka's sentiment be genuine here? Because he wouldn't be able to say with confidence Gad is town and not just on the opposing team either. Without TMI he'd have to run the risk of his read being proven totally wrong

Instead Flower just lazily acknowledges they're incompatible, calls him scum anyway because his difference of opinion can't be anything but scum, even though as RDK observed this is very much in his wheelhouse.

Comparison on Flower's end is a bit forced as well - she insisted him claiming bulletproof is similar to what he's done here and his tendency to fold easily as scum. But he actually hasn't given anything at all so far.

If this is presumably multiball, why can't Luka's sentiment be genuine here? Because he wouldn't be able to say with confidence Gad is town and not just on the opposing team either. Without TMI he'd have to run the risk of his read being proven totally wrong

Instead Flower just lazily acknowledges they're incompatible, calls him scum anyway because his difference of opinion can't be anything but scum, even though as RDK observed this is very much in his wheelhouse.

Comparison on Flower's end is a bit forced as well - she insisted him claiming bulletproof is similar to what he's done here and his tendency to fold easily as scum. But he actually hasn't given anything at all so far.
My read still isn't bad logic and I stand by that. The only argument Flower has against it is that I'm "making things up" despite the fact that I showed her exactly what posts I was talking about

I randed it
I don't need a reason to TR myself
Flower stated in thread that she thought Juliet was town but she never said a reason why. Given Ultra just cased Flower I overviewed her ISO and was curious on that
flower has played with juliet for years, so that would be experience for her reads on Juliet. just like mine.

flower has played with juliet for years, so that would be experience for her reads on Juliet. just like mine.
You can play with smoebody for years and your read on them not be gospel or even developed
I'm just wondering as to why she towned Juliet, if somebody has a meta read it's normally a lack of somehting in there town game or something in there scum game / vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.