[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your read of Flower? I had some doubts about her after Ultra's argument but she at least partially claimed. And my initial read on her was town. I do not have too much energy to invest in this game so I am fine with mostly following players i think are town.

@Flower you have reasons not to share flavour?
What? I claimed that my pokemon is Jellicent over 24h ago.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What is your read of Flower? I had some doubts about her after Ultra's argument but she at least partially claimed. And my initial read on her was town. I do not have too much energy to invest in this game so I am fine with mostly following players i think are town.

@Flower you have reasons not to share flavour?
You wouldn't say this and be scum, would you Melkor?

Ratchet

So far I have Gad, Luka and Yoho as possible scum. I'm expecting about 8 non-town in this game, which if I include Waifubro in there, I need to find another 4. From the rest, Pot, Psylocke, Orca, Xenos are probably where I'd start. Not sure what to make of Juliet so far, sort of inbetween on her.

Ratchet

Not sure on Emil. Think I'm mostly leaning towards him being Town, but I could see him being scum with Juliet - she had a pretty wild read of him earlier which I felt was not fully on track with how she's approached most slots in this game. So they can be in the tertiary PoE I suppose.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Other indies can come forward and we'll provide healthfare funds and make an indie coalition.

SK, Savage, GA, Arsonist, Survivor. All are welcome.

So far I have Gad, Luka and Yoho as possible scum. I'm expecting about 8 non-town in this game, which if I include Waifubro in there, I need to find another 4. From the rest, Pot, Psylocke, Orca, Xenos are probably where I'd start. Not sure what to make of Juliet so far, sort of inbetween on her.
Anything in particular that pinged you about Julliet? I liked her entrance posts, seemed to me like solving intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.