Status
Not open for further replies.
Tokyo Ghoul is on a completely different level. It negs A LOT of other mangas as well. Ishida Sui is just a genius author.

Read her newest work. Its story is so abstract, I don't even get what's going on in Ishida Sui's mind. The art is also mindblowing as usual. It's named Choujin X. I stopped reading at chapter 40 because I wanted to wait for chapters at least.

I remember how people started trashing Tokyo Ghoul EoS arc but this manga had one of the most beautiful and best endings in comparison to other mangas. Look how hard AoT failed with its ending. AoT ending aged like milk. I'd gladly take Tokyo Ghoul ending over Naruto, Seven Deadly Sins, AoT, Fairy Tail, etc. any time.

Bitch Marineford is by far the best OP arc especially in this forum, and Akainu was main villain of the arc and the one who gave it its drama
As if a dumbass popularity poll means anything
Ennies Lobby is generally agreed as the best arc of One Piece, not Marineford. And Lucci was the main villain of the arc.

Well actually, most iconic moves in One Piece, mimicked by fanboys in real life is Gear 2 stance, and the whole reason of Luffy using gears was Lucci.

Lucci > Akainu

Status
Not open for further replies.