[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't bother with it since it's a waste of time. I think he's Town, so no point having an argument with him. If he mislynches me today he should change his UN to Lultra tho. That's like the third time in a row he reads me scum when I'm Town. Shameful.

Pressure for the most part
IDT youve actually contended with any of Ultras points or given a single reason to SR me aside from the crime of disagreeing with you
What do you think "pressure" accomplishes? Also why do you feel the need to "pressure" the Top Poster who's consistently active?

And it seems you didn't understand my points or what I'm trying to say. I scum read you because you don't seem to believe what you're writing so far. Your vote on me is yet another example. You're going where the wind blows.

Pressure for the most part
IDT youve actually contended with any of Ultras points or given a single reason to SR me aside from the crime of disagreeing with you
Exactly

"LOL LuLtra"

Her response is purely posturing and as far s I'm concerned I'm fine with looping her head off since her response wasn't immediate full claim, another indicator she's on her scum meta.

The parallels with her push in Gad in the WEF game is probably the thing that sold me over into actually voting her and she just avoided it and everything kek

Exactly

"LOL LuLtra"

Her response is purely posturing and as far s I'm concerned I'm fine with looping her head off since her response wasn't immediate full claim, another indicator she's on her scum meta.

The parallels with her push in Gad in the WEF game is probably the thing that sold me over into actually voting her and she just avoided it and everything kek
Yeah, you're useless. I'm not claiming for you with your garbage case. Be less shit this game.

She also used the "here's some total nonsense about something I said on discord" to attempt to fabricate a push on me. Which is also something she does as scum. Because otherwise she just based shit off thread play and is purely reactive

What do you think "pressure" accomplishes? Also why do you feel the need to "pressure" the Top Poster who's consistently active?

And it seems you didn't understand my points or what I'm trying to say. I scum read you because you don't seem to believe what you're writing so far. Your vote on me is yet another example. You're going where the wind blows.
What did your vote in Magic accomplish?

Yeah, you're useless. I'm not claiming for you with your garbage case. Be less shit this game.
Why can't I be scum? Your town read on me is exceedingly lazy. You seemed very content with scum reading me when I "failed a reaction test", or something, but I can't be scum here because apparently my entire reputation relies on being right on you?

I just suffered through the GTA game where I was far far more active and involved and you didn't budge scum reading me out of spite for even a second just because I was against you and your thread positions.

Why can't I be scum? Your town read on me is exceedingly lazy. You seemed very content with scum reading me when I "failed a reaction test", or something, but I can't be scum here because apparently my entire reputation relies on being right on you?

I just suffered through the GTA game where I was far far more active and involved and you didn't budge scum reading me out of spite for even a second just because I was against you and your thread positions.
Because you're not dumb scum. Once I flip Town you'll lose every cred you have and every pull to get more mislynches. There's shit which can be excused. Misreading me of all people ain't it. In HP you tried pushing me and immediately backpedaled. In Xmas you pushed me to play both sides and to survive. Worst case you're actually Indie here. But I think just Town.

Because you're not dumb scum. Once I flip Town you'll lose every cred you have and every pull to get more mislynches. There's shit which can be excused. Misreading me of all people ain't it. In HP you tried pushing me and immediately backpedaled. In Xmas you pushed me to play both sides and to survive. Worst case you're actually Indie here. But I think just Town.
What's dumb about obtaining s mislynch? Why are you assuming the whole game revolves around you?

Basically it feels like you're working backwards from a conclusion on me because I know you better - it took a very very generous amount of thread play (about 700 posts by Day 2 in GTa), and you still didn't trust me to the point where you used a hider check. Think you would press back more confidently on this as well.

Full claim please. And if you don't plan to, you need to respond to the points in question, or else imma lynch you. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.