Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Her argument about Gad was pretty convincing, but this is also pretty convincing. I'm pretty torn here
I think the answer is to press more out of her now and settle on it later

Right now if she's scum and janitors someone night 1 or something she can just afford to buy time not to full claim. Which I think is why she's not doing so

No, I wouldn't have. Sometimes I'm also stubborn about not claiming.

I never refused to claim as scum btw. You'd think you as the "Flower Expert" would know that. Ouch.
Don't find this compelling

Why is this "sometimes" conveniently in games like this instead of Ranked games where it's actually more detrimental

I think the answer is to press more out of her now and settle on it later

Right now if she's scum and janitors someone night 1 or something she can just afford to buy time not to full claim. Which I think is why she's not doing so
That's such bullshit. As scum I create a fake role asap at game start. Abilities are also NAI and duplicates are a given. Janitors don't help for shit in such games.

Melkor or cal can go imo.

Also flowers ate and behavior are sending me.

"You're gonna look so dumb when I flip town"

Proceeds to behave the same way I am which she disapproves me for

What do you think "pressure" accomplishes? Also why do you feel the need to "pressure" the Top Poster who's consistently active?

And it seems you didn't understand my points or what I'm trying to say. I scum read you because you don't seem to believe what you're writing so far. Your vote on me is yet another example. You're going where the wind blows.
Do you understand what pressure aims to achieve? It aims to get people to crack under durress. Not whatever fantasy you seem to think.
Your point was that I'm making up reasons to town people, now you're suddenly changing it. You're conf biasd or wolf. no inbetween

Status
Not open for further replies.