Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Borasey79

The ending of this rc is about to be rushed just like wano
The arc is already a mess...the ending will be even messier
November means around 15 more chapters of EH, which is plenty of room for tying up the arc plotlines.

Now, whether Oda utilizes that room efficiently or not, that's a separate issue.

----

I'd love it if we got a 70-chapter long Elbaf arc, from 1130 to 1200, and then leave the 200s entirely for Lodestar, Laugh Tale, and eventually the OP itself.

November means around 15 more chapters of EH, which is plenty of room for tying up the arc plotlines.

Now, whether Oda utilizes that room efficiently or not, that's a separate issue.

----

I'd love it if we got a 70-chapter long Elbaf arc, from 1130 to 1200, and then leave the 200s entirely for Lodestar, Laugh Tale, and eventually the OP itself.
But then if they will start selling in Novemeber
It means SHs gotta be in Elbaf by October or even late September already
In that way, they'll have time to make Strawhat elbaf figures and other merchs. Also enough time to promote them in the whole November

By September /October, Elbaf arc will start

----

I don't see the emperor saga being shorter than the final saga

Status
Not open for further replies.