Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
How much time we got left

Might have to cfd on Lord Melkor
I think a little over four hours

I have to leave for a bit so I'm thinkin on puttin a vote on flower for now and seein how that develops when I get back, cause I do agree that addressin your points or a claim is needed here

Would incentize others to take the case into consideration as well

I'll be back before the day ends fellas
Vote Lynch Flower

@Ultra if you're so confident on me I'm sure you have no issue with a name change bet.

If I flip Town your UN will be Lultra on OLF and here until Christmas.

If I'm scum mine will be Ultra's Bitch.

I think a little over four hours

I have to leave for a bit so I'm thinkin on puttin a vote on flower for now and seein how that develops when I get back, cause I do agree that addressin your points or a claim is needed here

Would incentize others to take the case into consideration as well

I'll be back before the day ends fellas
Vote Lynch Flower
:smart:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If you think he's town I think it's even more worth to directly address his points and make it clear on why it would be a horseshit argument, trying to brush past it is a bit concerning to me

Cause in a world where you're both town clearin this up would bring focus into the rest of the game rather than a potential TvT argument takin up the thread
What's your position on this Pot?

Only town bets on their alignment

It's shit but I expect scum to force a modkill here anyway, so dirty but she's obviously town
Not gonna happen, this stuff is kosher here

She's said very desperate/ATE things as cornered scum just fyi so take it with a grain of salt. Made me feel like a proper abuser last time I lyncher her here as scum

Status
Not open for further replies.