Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Gad's play around the Flower wagon is something I think comes from him only as Scum too - he's supporting it and encouraging it without getting too invested, I think he's mostly shut down and playing in "anti-spew" mode. Would prefer we stay the course there, he's not doing anything.

Gad's play around the Flower wagon is something I think comes from him only as Scum too - he's supporting it and encouraging it without getting too invested, I think he's mostly shut down and playing in "anti-spew" mode. Would prefer we stay the course there, he's not doing anything.
I agree with you. Obviously you should reconsider now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Kiku probably Town. Feel like as scum she'd be more happy to vote me out. Here she looks like she was actually torn and put some thoughts into it.
I don't think she needed much to be honest, but I don't imagine a bunch of scum jump on to your wagon, and her vote at least tracks with how she thinks as town. I don't really have enough to actually town read her, just that I think she wouldn't be my first lead here.

drunk buddy can i have ur scum reads for ol' times sake? @Gadonkadonk
Melkor and cal. Haven't read the game enough to make a solid case, and I probably won't this time around

Melkor seems to be kinda be perfomative in everything he's doing, asking questions but ultimately falling on someone else's reads. Call is doing the same but he's more open about it.

Undecided on flower cause I'm not sure if she's playing dumb town or bad faith scum but I noticed what I did and don't wanna get into it cause someone's gonna call it omgus, and I don't have the time and energy to be here and defend myself on that front

Status
Not open for further replies.