Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flower already had to full claim just to settle what seemed like a town vs town argument.

So perhaps you can set your pride aside and do the same if you are actually town and don't want to be mislynched?
This has nothing to do with pride. I'm not against claiming. I just deserve to know what made people want me to claim

Whirlpool is my Jail.
Rain Dance the Event.

Then I have a Damp Passive, Water Spout Active, Acid Armour Active and Absorb active.
Damp Passive prevents me from being blocked/crushed.

Water Spout is a cyclical rc.

Absorb lets me use dead players' abilities (1-shot at random)

Acid Armour protects me.

Now, Lultra incoming.
Love these moves. Seem weather and tornado related

Kiku probably Town. Feel like as scum she'd be more happy to vote me out. Here she looks like she was actually torn and put some thoughts into it.
Interesting, I like

@Fujishiro Can we have a new vote count? I think it's only a few hours left until the lynch.

Next Day phase is looking like it'll be either Melkor or Luka. Guess i'll share some of my thoughts on both.

Melkor has felt kinda fake for me from the start. Especially this post

Ultra just gave an insult to Luka after they asked to be insulted. Doesn't warrant a response like that.

As for Luka. I did find it interesting he was also flagged by the same post even though Melkor was saying he was town in it.

But after that my impression has grown somewhat worse from Luka seeming overly defensive. Trying to over explain things like the indies worstgen comment.

Of the two i'm still leaning more on Melkor. Though if they're both scum they probably aren't in the same faction.

Vote Xenos

This has nothing to do with pride. I'm not against claiming. I just deserve to know what made people want me to claim
How is that not obvious by now?

You lied about being Arceus and then claimed Pikachu with no actual details on your abilities.

Then shadily threw a vote on Flower after Ultra started a wagon on her.

Love these moves. Seem weather and tornado related

Interesting, I like

Vote Xenos
You gonna actually engage with whatever problem with you have me rather than just shitposting? If I remember right you had it out for me in the Re:Zero game too.

How is that not obvious by now?

You lied about being Arceus and then claimed Pikachu with no actual details on your abilities.

Then shadily threw a vote on Flower after Ultra started a wagon on her.

You gonna actually engage with whatever problem with you have me rather than just shitposting? If I remember right you had it out for me in the Re:Zero game too.
You haven't read have you lmao

It's just a gut feeling tho. But I like the way he argues.
Thanks. I'd like to think I learned from some of my mistakes in the Re:Zero game. Because i'm balancing this game with being full-time that's all the more reason I gotta use the time i've got efficiently and be better about sharing my thoughts.

You are opportunistic as fuck. And refuse to claim when you yourself just wanted me to claim and I did.
Right, which part of this explains why you asked me to claim? Cause anything, if at all, you can use to justify this post will draw from my posts after you asked me to claim the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.