Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t seen the spin off yet but I was pretty disappointed by the baffling decision to turn on Soldier Boy over Homelander. I get there were themes leading up to it but Jesus you can’t defend that

their one way to stop homelander for good and they get second thoughts beginning of the fight 🤢
and now the little bitch boy for whom Butcher turned on Homelander for, is turning into a mini homlander and a fascist piece of shit lol

They gonn end up redeeming that kid too lmao

Haven’t seen the spin off yet but I was pretty disappointed by the baffling decision to turn on Soldier Boy over Homelander. I get there were themes leading up to it but Jesus you can’t defend that

their one way to stop homelander for good and they get second thoughts beginning of the fight 🤢
seriously. 3 full fucking seasons of buildup to killing homelander and then butcher goes ahhhhh actually its not that big of a deal, i dont care about it that much. and they just calmly watch him leave and then go back home like it wasnt the biggest failure nd fuckup of their entire history as a team

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
and now the little bitch boy for whom Butcher turned on Homelander for, is turning into a mini homlander and a fascist piece of shit lol

They gonn end up redeeming that kid too lmao
Oh that little kid is 100% killing homelander

he’s gonna get exactly what he deserves and have the one thing he truly loves turn on him because of his own influence

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Narrow perspective.

BB has multiple personality which goes in with his abnormal body and his behaviour flip flopping.

Sometimes courageous

Sometimes cowardly.

There is a lot going on for BB to have CoC

He was the first to highlight Luffy haki was growing during ID and at that time Luffy only showed controlled haki burst once.

He already has CoA and his dreams is just like Luffy as well. There are only handful of people in the series having dreams of being at the top - Luffy, ImU and BB and Zoro

Knowing that Luffy, zoro got it and elders have it, IMU and BB will have it as well
all that multiple personalities thing is headcanon and doesnt mean he has coc either

Narrow perspective.

BB has multiple personality which goes in with his abnormal body and his behaviour flip flopping.

Sometimes courageous

Sometimes cowardly.

There is a lot going on for BB to have CoC

He was the first to highlight Luffy haki was growing during ID and at that time Luffy only showed controlled haki burst once.

He already has CoA and his dreams is just like Luffy as well. There are only handful of people in the series having dreams of being at the top - Luffy, ImU and BB and Zoro

Knowing that Luffy, zoro got it and elders have it, IMU and BB will have it as well
BB has never ever been shown courageous or using his supposed brave personality when he has had his back against the wall.

He always panics and/or runs

He shows courage only when he's sure of victory lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Obviously as of now it's a theory but a reasonable one because it ties some unexplained aspects of BB..

But BB having CoC is done deal.

It sucks he didn't finish law off to take immortality but we'll whatever.....
so he just didn't use it on law? was he holding back like big mom? :smoothieduck:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BB has never ever been shown courageous or using his supposed brave personality when he has had his back against the wall.

He always panics and/or runs

He shows courage only when he's sure of victory lol
Was he sure of victory when he entered at MF?

Not showing doesn't mean he doesn't have it.

I mean by your logic, dragon is a weakling because he hasn't moved away from his phone and desk throughout the series and didn't do shit

Status
Not open for further replies.