Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo BB will be kinda like Moon Knight.

He obviously has some association with the moon, and it seems likely that he has multiple souls in his body (so sorta like having split personality disorder), which is how he’s able to have multiple DFs.

One of those personalities will be like Moon Knight’s Jake personality, which turns him into a ruthless and efficient killer.

Let’s be honest, with how we’ve seen BB fight, it makes no sense that DFless BB could give Shanks his scar. I think that although base BB is clumsy and has bad combat skill, he can switch to his “Jake” personality, which turns him into an effective fighter (and probably has better Haki too)
I'm Not familiar with Moon Knight at all, sorry. Tho if the 3 personalities theory is true than something like this might come to pass

CoC user when his back is against the wall and is faced with the wrath of a stronger character
kaido is basically doff's captain. Of course he'd shit his pants there.

But when he faced goofy and Law, peeps who were inferior to him/equal to him at the time, he showed up.

BB on the other hand, shits himself against WB with practically his two foot on the grave, Ray who literally said he's weaker than BB, Akainu when he had his whole damn crew and two dfs etc etc.

No cocer is doing that lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't remember when the opinion of an animator is absolute. He's obviously not writing the manga and his statements are no less more trustworthy than your average vivre card post.
i remember one of them especifically revealing that toei told animators to make a character have a golden aura around them when they're using conquerors haki back when auras were a thing.
If you look back the golden aura thing was accurate too to coc use moments

Blackbeard and Luffy are essentially two sides of a coin and both follow the same dream to such high degree.

Again, you're lying to yourself if you believe Blackbeard won't have CoC.
He can have 3, 5 or 10 devil fruits and it wouldn't make his CoC obsolete. Whitebeard had a broken DF + ACoC. Blackbeard is gonna surpass Primebeard with his 3 broken DFs + ACoC. Luffy will get Roger's level of CoC while having his reality warping power.
But Blackbeard doesn’t need CoC to surpass Whitebeard. Whitebeard is just a human dude with a devil fruit. Blackbeard is a special race, has Whitebeards devil fruit, and add 2 fruits on top of that? Blackbeard doesn’t need the haki.

kaido is basically doff's captain. Of course he'd shit his pants there.

But when he faced goofy and Law, peeps who were inferior to him/equal to him at the time, he showed up.

BB on the other hand, shits himself against WB with practically his two foot on the grave, Ray who literally said he's weaker than BB, Akainu when he had his whole damn crew and two dfs etc etc.

No cocer is doing that lol
There is key elements they just refuse to understand, conqueror will never back away the way he do. Take koby, he is just a crying pussy but he still stayed in front of akainu despite an obvious incoming death. That's why he can be a conqueror and BB can't

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I do understand why some people believe he won't get coc and from where they are coming from.

However, I feel him running away when other coc users don't has lot to do with other mysteries around him...

We know he doesn't sleep

We know he is the only one with more than one df

We know he is the only one that got portrayal of abnormal body with such context

Normal trends and rules don't apply to BB so framing opinion about him based on how others are won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.