[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I'm 100% sure either Nat or TAC or even both are scum. So lynching either of them would be fine.
Sniff if TAC is scum then he lied about his claim that he cannot vote on even day so tomorrow D4 he would be modkilled. Don't you think it's too risky if he's mafia?

N

NeutralWatcher

Scum is super powerful this game. This could be a restriction to weaken them.
Sniff but that goes against the rules in the OP right? Since in the OP the rules say that doesn't post 3 times once a day for the second time would be replaced or modkilled I think.

Is it possible for host to add this restriction?

Sniff but that goes against the rules in the OP right? Since in the OP the rules say that doesn't post 3 times once a day for the second time would be replaced or modkilled I think.

Is it possible for host to add this restriction?
Yes. If you can't post due to an ability, this won't count as a rule break.
Post automatically merged:

Looooooooool, like I believe you over that for a second. You're scum.

I'm Lionheart, a cute orange cat.
Get out.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So:

No one CC’d flowa. The infection is real. So she’s good.

If Rayan is infected he’s not scum or at least he’s Indie.

Likewise, Nat confessed to being our TK variant and Cobra our tracker variant.

I know I’m Town. So that makes five of us who are good. Nat is finicky—but her reaction isn’t a scum reaction.

That leaves NW, Queen, Sera.. what other players aren’t accounted for?

————
My town list

Flower
Rayan
Cobra
Nat​

N

NeutralWatcher

So:

No one CC’d flowa. The infection is real. So she’s good.

If Rayan is infected he’s not scum or at least he’s Indie.

Likewise, Nat confessed to being our TK variant and Cobra our tracker variant.

I know I’m Town. So that makes five of us who are good. Nat is finicky—but her reaction isn’t a scum reaction.

That leaves NW, Queen, Sera.. what other players aren’t accounted for?

————
My town list

Flower
Rayan
Cobra
Nat​
Sniff that still doesn't explain why did Al die when Natalija visited him.

NW has no business being townie. Can you check / list every living town?
What do you mean?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sniff that still doesn't explain why did Al die when Natalija visited him.

What do you mean?
You haven too done anything all day. Your CWACing.

Ye it does. If she is vig she killed him
Post automatically merged:

Give me a reason to trust you. Or Nat for that matter. I don't feel any scumminess from NW, his inquisitive nature seems genuine.
He’s talking and not doing or saying anything. I already gave my abilities—I can’t talk during even days. In normal circumstances I’d be modkilled day4. So either I’ll die tomorrow, be caught as a liar, or am telling the truth.

N

NeutralWatcher

You haven too done anything all day. Your CWACing.

Ye it does. If she is vig she killed him
Sniff what about Light? I know you're townie but your suspicion on me doesn't make sense.

It is D3 I still difficult to tell who is scum or townie but if you want to know my suspicion is still on Natalija.

Not sure about Rayan and Seraphoenix. Lean more toward scum but since Rayan is confirmed by Flower I think only Seraphoenix and Natalija could be scum.

Nah, clearly there are stuff like posting 50 times and sniff and being forbidden to post.

We had several Town killing roles who have died already and yet you believe she is another? Wtf?
Are you being serious? Why would I go for AL otherwise? You realise scum killed the townies, right?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah NW seems to be town but only on the surface I have already Seen him in other games being townie and here he doesn't strike at scum hunting hard he is just here but kind of hollow

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Flowa I need you to believe me. This is our last chance for victory. If we lose here today then we’ll lose majority tonight.

This is the time for us to unite and work together. We need lynch Sera or NW

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah NW seems to be town but only on the surface I have already Seen him in other games being townie and here he doesn't strike at scum hunting hard he is just here but kind of hollow
Rayan I’m swallowing my pride here, I was wrong about you. We need to do this right today. No more bullshitting around. You, me, Cobra and Flowa are all town. I have good vibes on Nat.

Status
Not open for further replies.