Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of people acting like Koby is Deku its such a dogshit take. Imagine comparing someone that was chosen to inherit a crazy ability vs someone that literally got nothing and had to bust his ass.

are you a moron DEKU GOT HANDED THE ABILITY IN THE FIRST PLACE
Koby had literally nothing
He did not get handed shit.
He showed All might the heart of a hero. Which reminded of himself...
He still had to work 4 it..

Koby had Garp to train him, both have to train hard to achieve things. Plus the guy was comparing Deku & Coby personality. Who gives the fuck how they got their abilities. Two different power systems are at play but both had to work hard to use them.

He did not get handed shit.
He showed All might the heart of a hero. Which reminded of himself...
He still had to work 4 it..

Koby had Garp to train him, both have to train hard to achieve things. Plus the guy was comparing Deku & Coby personality. Who gives the fuck how they got their abilities. Two different power systems are at play but both had to work hard to use them.
>some random kid almost kills himself so imma give him one of the most important quirks in history
he got it handed to him you can't argue this he didn't even really deserve it Lemillion was a way better candidate
Koby has worked harder to get where he is he is a way better character than Deku and doesn't cry nearly as much. Training from zero is always far more respectable and cool than training from an ability getting handed down.

Someone said it, Luffy will soon loose his Hat.
So all of this, is to make a way to have our Luffy without a Hat.
Luffy becomes Joyboy.

Goda....

And the irony of having a Joyboy freezed Hat will make all Stans happy

Bakugo should’ve gotten OfA instead of Deku. Running off to your death knowing you’re a weakass kid doesn’t mean you’re a “hero” it just means you are delusional.

>some random kid almost kills himself so imma give him one of the most important quirks in history
he got it handed to him you can't argue this he didn't even really deserve it Lemillion was a way better candidate
Koby has worked harder to get where he is he is a way better character than Deku and doesn't cry nearly as much. Training from zero is always far more respectable and cool than training from an ability getting handed down.
My goodness.. that random kid isn't random.
Boi.. just say it you didn't read MHA past 5 chapters. :whitepress:

Bakugo should’ve gotten OfA instead of Deku. Running off to your death knowing you’re a weakass kid doesn’t mean you’re a “hero” it just means you are delusional.
It's courage to save people that one of the reasons why Deku got OFA.
Deku has Guts and the mindset of a hero.

[
MC tax moment, I read up to the 3rd or 4th training arc and couldn't take anymore mid hero lackademia
I stopped reading once he became the avatar getting all those different abilities. But yeah his personality is very similar to Kobys and you can live up to your username raging over this take but it’s the truth. I said nothing about them being exact replicas. If anything I can say I like Koby a bit more for reasons like you mentioned but my opinion remains the same. If Garps sarcrifice hardens him up a bit more then I’ll hand you my Koby fanboy application personally

Status
Not open for further replies.