Status
Not open for further replies.
I think more importantly than JoyBoy/Nika that had his giant hat held by Imu there was someone else following his steps and copied the hat in regular human size.
Nika = Giant and had big strawhat
Joy Boy = Buccaneer and had Joy Boys's big strawhat and made a small one for his still human size kid
Luffy = human and has Joy Boy's kid small strawhat (the small strawhat was send into the future by Toki, but Imu has the original big strawhat somehow preserved)

I think the entire AK worshipped Nika, the giants are one of the few races to still remember its name due to their long lifespans. Same goes for Buccaneers who I presume share the same lifespans as giants
Buccanneers are most likely a manufactured race. Mini giants made by the Ancient Kingdom to be slaves, soldiers and workers.
More manageble than giants, compact and easier to move around, yet still powerful.

Bruh ngl you are sounding like Flat earthers...

They - haven't seen Earth round so Earth is flat

You - we haven't sailed to Elbaf so it's not the next arc.... denying all the hints:milaugh:
Not even close. Flat earth deny scientifically proves of Earth being a globe (they said Eartg is round but not a globe) while I'm denying the THEORY of Elbaf being next arc just because fandom wants to. They said that when Wano was ending and they were wrong. And once again they will be proved to be wrong.
Post automatically merged:

Nika = Giant and had big strawhat
Joy Boy = Buccaneer and had Joy Boys's big strawhat and made a small one for his still human size kid
Luffy = human and has Joy Boy's kid small strawhat (the small strawhat was send into the future by Toki, but Imu has the original big strawhat somehow preserved)
Too straight forward. Oda doesn't work like that. But nice way of thought.

Not even close. Flat earth deny scientifically proves of Earth being a globe (they said Eartg is round but not a globe) while I'm denying the THEORY of Elbaf being next arc just because fandom wants to. They said that when Wano was ending and they were wrong. And once again they will be proved to be wrong.
So you think the Strawhats will give the Punks, Bonney and Kuma to the giants and let them leave to Elbaph and themselves sail the other way, saying f*ck you Usopp we are going the complete opposite way, just to annoy you

I am a firm believer in the idea that the Ancient Kingdom was a degenerate depraved state, more so than the WG and Celestial Dragons, that bullied and abused the other 20 kingdoms till they rebelled.
Nah I believe the ancient kingdom was like Laputa from Gullivers Travels. Skilled in culture, knowledgeable in mathematics and science, but because theyve never had need for an army as who could possibly attack a flying island; they didn’t know how to use their advancements for weaponry.

I feel like they left themselves alone; however, the kingdoms below got jealous of their riches.

Nah I believe the ancient kingdom was like Laputa from Gullivers Travels. Skilled in culture, knowledgeable in mathematics and science, but because theyve never had need for an army as who could possibly attack a flying island; they didn’t know how to use their advancements for weaponry.

I feel like they left themselves alone; however, the kingdoms below got jealous of their riches.
Makes no sense if they made the Ancient Weapons.

Joy Boy was turned into a kid by Bonney's devil fruit powers, had his memories erased with Pudding's devil fruit powers and was send into the future with Toki's devil fruit powers.
Joy Boy = Luffy, we have never seen Luffy getting born afterall
After reading that post again it reminded me of something. Isn't that exactly what happened in Toriko near the end? Toriko was that manga and anime series with the blue haired guy that had multiple crossovers with One Piece. I might be wrong, but I remember that the story's last arc revealed that Toriko was the son of the deified legendary hero of his world hundreds of years ago but as a baby he was kept outside of time or something alongside his brother to keep them safe and they were found again in the future. Considering Oda and Toriko's author were apparently close friends...

After reading that post again it reminded me of something. Isn't that exactly what happened in Toriko near the end? Toriko was that manga and anime series with the blue haired guy that had multiple crossovers with One Piece. I might be wrong, but I remember that the story's last arc revealed that Toriko was the son of the deified legendary hero of his world hundreds of years ago but as a baby he was kept outside of time or something alongside his brother to keep them safe and they were found again in the future. Considering Oda and Toriko's author were apparently close friends...
I don't remember that happening in Toriko at all lol..
They did go into space the final chapter, which I could see happening in One Piece

I don't remember that happening in Toriko at all lol
I hardly remembered it myself until you posted that. I did a quick search and ended up with this.

Apparently the main character and his mortal rival were born to the gourmet gods 500 years ago and their mother the chef goddess set them out to sea and they somehow ended up outside of time for reasons that don't make much sense to me and they were adopted in the future.

fleetwat

I hardly remembered it myself until you posted that. I did a quick search and ended up with this.

Apparently the main character and his mortal rival were born to the gourmet gods 500 years ago and their mother the chef goddess set them out to sea and they somehow ended up outside of time for reasons that don't make much sense to me and they were adopted in the future.

fleetwat
lol, I didn't remember that at all, must have blocked it as shit writing

Status
Not open for further replies.