Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Nika was a god of Elbaf; does this mean that the most common race used as slaves back then were giants?
How did you made that connection?
Post automatically merged:

Damn... That's a pretty trash summary

Like I really hope the chapter is better because we just got out of break, and we have been three chapter in about the transmission

And it's just a sad pacing
And an even worse delivering

Deadpunk is playing some Socrates here: I know that I know nothing.

The only reason they didn’t desolve the Empire was because the Empire already claimed rule over all of Tamriel. So all the Aldmeri had to do was claim rule over the Empire and they conquer all of Tamriel immediately.
If this were true, it would make no sense for the Thalmor to have the White Gold Concordat stipulate that the Empire needs to relinquish southern Hammerfell to Aldmeri Dominion rule.

The Empire itself does not claim rule over all of Tamriel after the Septim line died with Martin.
Black Marsh (Argonia) was no longer part of the Empire since the Oblivion Crisis.
Morrowind largely went to hell since Red Mountain erupted and Vivec disappeared.
Elsweyr and Valenwood became part of the Aldmeri Dominion sometime before the Great War.

And still, with Skyrim, Hammerfell and High Rock under it, it was a superpower able to fight the Aldmeri Dominion and be able to survive despite the heavy losses and the disgraceful signing of the White Gold Concordat, and as of 4E 201 it is still the best chance to thwart the Aldmeri Dominion.
Tamriel turning into mini states, independent yet weak and struggling, is exactly what the Aldmeri Dominion has wanted and what the Thalmor, through their spies and agents, is working for and they have succeeded for the most part after Hammerfell was lost and half of Skyrim is rebelling.

BTW I dont blame Redguards for rebelling after refusing their southern lands be handed over as per the White Gold Concordat, but the Nords rebelling because of stupid religious reasons is what pisses me off.
I know Ulfric, like any pragmatic leader, is only using it as a rallying cause for his ambitions, but the dumbasses following him are shooting themselves in the foot.

An independent Skyrim will only last for 50 to a 100 years before they find the Aldmeri Dominion at their southern, eastern and western doorstep, and the Talos worship ban Ulfric falsely claims to be rebelling for will turn from temporary to permanent.

This is why in that Thalmor document they say that an Imperial victory weakens their position.
Logically, a Stormcloak victory is only a setback for them in the short term since they have to leave Skyrim and relocate their assets then start appointing spies and agents from scratch.
If the stalemate stopped benefiting them years later, they would prefer the Stormcloaks win and Skyrim to become independent like what happened to Hammerfell.

BTW who tf says the Dragonborn will even stop the Aldmeri Dominion? Thats just headcanon.
What if they are Altmer or some other kind of Mer whose political leanings align with the Aldmeri Dominion?
What if they dont give a shit about politics like all the other Elder Scrolls heroes before?
I am leaning towards them just disappearing like the Nerevarine, or changing like the Hero of Kvatch, esp since they now serve HM.

It's pretty easy. Gotta protect truth speakers. :willight:
Thank you then I guess

Nika was established as a god to slaves who would bring laughter to their lips and free them into the sun.

If he’s a god of Elbaf; doesn’t that mean the giant of Elbaf were possibly once slaves.
When was that said? They were a god from prisoners at Impel Down. Right?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ancient Kingdom name is Dawn
“Bear the flag of the Dawn against a sinking world.” - Lili
“Luffy and his friends are the ones my people and the kozukis have been waiting for century. Those who will guide us to the Dawn of the World.” - Pedro
Only if oda was that obvious

If that giant strawhat belongs to Nika and Joyboy

Then how Roger was able to have exact same replica before he learnt true history?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No I'm not.

You really had all that work to change my name?

Don't rush yourself dude. We are currently struggling with Lorosei not even heading to Elbaf yet.
Bruh ngl you are sounding like Flat earthers...

They - haven't seen Earth round so Earth is flat

You - we haven't sailed to Elbaf so it's not the next arc.... denying all the hints:milaugh:

Only if oda was that obvious

If that giant strawhat belongs to Nika and Joyboy

Then how Roger was able to have exact same replica before he learnt true history?
I think more importantly than JoyBoy/Nika that had his giant hat held by Imu there was someone else following his steps and copied the hat in regular human size.

Ancient Kingdom name is Dawn
“Bear the flag of the Dawn against a sinking world.” - Lili
“Luffy and his friends are the ones my people and the kozukis have been waiting for century. Those who will guide us to the Dawn of the World.” - Pedro
I am a firm believer in the idea that the Ancient Kingdom was a degenerate depraved state, more so than the WG and Celestial Dragons, that bullied and abused the other 20 kingdoms till they rebelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.